HAYAAY!! Twitter FOB Suldaan is back from social media xabsi. Telling cadaans he is an important man in Somalia (no such thing).

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Fob

Fobs look much better and will :drakekidding:most likely end up secesssfull in life and here-after than these Say Walahi Gaal-Raac khasaaros.

No one can deny that FOBs look better than CiyaalQurbe on their worst day, i believe the combination of the the Xaaraan welfare money they were raised on + the unnorganic qashin/chips/fast/food full of harmfull chemicals+ the excessive Hentai they made a habit to watch after their 3D Cartoonized dramas+ the drug and alcohol abuse that is common in the west is why girls find FOBs Somalis sexy, handsome,husband material unlike a Say Walahi loosers.

Girls are attracted to Fobs because they are masculine(beside the civil war era and the great hunger games back home) and mysterious Geeljire man and not some nerd stoner/gamer who is lacking the confidence and indha-adayg the Geeljire FOB possess.:mjlol:

In addition to that most say Walahi kids have mother and absent father issues which is also another factor that favors us,FOBs end up as presidents, minister,governors, warlords, generals,terrorists and some times even pirates, Say Walahi don't have the balls or the Karti.:drakelaugh:

:dead::dead:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
The way you guys talk about us Somalis, you would think there are millions of us in each country. I live in London and a lot of people don’t even know who Somalis are or have never met one before.
Kandi Burruss Bravo GIF

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
There was a good looking somali guy from Melbourne that a girl from here posted his tiktok long ago ..the guy needs to be well known and famous for your farax reputation..but the problem I feel like he is low key nacaas and won't capitalise on his looks like other male races do usually on social media πŸ˜€oh well πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™€οΈ
Excuse you. I’m not tryna get jinxed. After ramadan I will be taking a one way flight to Melbourne
:hillarybiz:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Honestly, I think there’s an agenda against faraxs. Why is it always the qaloc looking ass niggas?
Also I’m not giving my aussie husband as tribute. Take the Finnish one.
:ufdup:

Trending

Latest posts