heya going to go on a working holiday visa to australia to get a husband

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Yeah not those ones. Or even reer stockholm they’re quite ghetto too. Im talking about those baddies from random ass villages like Aarhus
Ayeeeee What do you know about Aarhus :stevej: :mjswag: random ass village kulaha take it back warya

Ayeeeee What do you know about Aarhus :stevej: :mjswag: random ass village kulaha take it back warya
Are you from there originally? Help a brother out
1725274686199.png
I know they definitely got baddies

Wonyluvr

heart is in Artsakh and Galbeed🇦🇲🇸🇴
VIP
Are you from there originally? Help a brother out View attachment 341269I know they definitely got baddies
I’m not originally from there but it’s my second home I go there all the time .I was there in January I’m probably gonna go back in December.Honestly there’s a lot of Turks and Kurds 🤔🤔🤔🤔.Silkeborg is an actual town I used to go there all the time I miss it :stressed: .Reer Denmark are actually normal they aren’t like Reer Sweden 😭😭😭

You literally stole my plan 💀

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
To maximise your catchment area, you need to be in Melbourne living in suburbs like Heidelberg, Fitzroy, Carlton and Flemington. Not all Farah’s here are on the straight and narrow so you need to avoid the gangsters who usually drive nice cars like a beemer or a merc even though they are on welfare.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Get yourself a farax that works in the mines, they work 12 hour shifts every day for 6 months but are off the other 6 months and make BANK.
Only issue is that he isnt around much but if your fine with that dynamic then the marriage will be stable

so i should start a muzmatch account and put it in australia before i leave to australia, and move to melbourne because there’s more somalis, should i make my intentions clear in my bio that i want to move to australia

Move to Australia for work. Maybe do a semester there if you’re in school. Get Muslim dating apps and change the location to Australia.

Australian Faraxs sound exotic, the sexy Australian accent is a plus. They’re like the non ghetto version of UK hoodlums. :ahh:

Trending