Hi! I'm Mrs Menace. Once again he forgot to log off my IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
hello people!

I don't have much to say so

I'll answer your questions.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
What has he been up to ?

He is watching tv at the living room. He thinks I can't catch him off guard.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He tricked me into getting married to him. He lied about his age. I met him while vacationing. I was 18 and he made me believe that he was 25 at the time. Only just few months before our maher a friend of the family revealed that he was 12 years older than me.

Let me be frank and say that he has no birth certificate. I am assuming that he was born in the back country.

That been said, he is a hard working man. He gives me all I want but he is a cheat. He has been good of lately.

Don't take me wrong, I don't revere marrying him because he has taught me a lot. I know he wants the best for me but I know he has women daemons.

I can also tell you that he is a family man. He cooks and cleans at times. He also shops for us.

The biggest odd thing about him is that he has no best friend. He never talks on the phone. He only texts.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Do you think he's a predator? How do you feel about his presence on Somali Spot? Should we be worried?

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
What if his wife is his left/right hand. That way it would be his wife typing and he wouldn't be exactly telling a lie.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Since I've been married to him I came into serious conflict with him over his cheating ways. Each time I pack up but then he showers me with gifts and profusely apologizes. Now I have his passwords, his fb and emails.

His presence of his Somalispot was very odd to me for a while but I realized that it is his hobby. As long as it does not interfere with his family affairs then I'm ok.

In reality he is decent guy, no worries. He has introduced me Tia guy named abdijohnson.

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He doesn't do anything bad on Somalispot, we all see him as an Uncle kind a figure. Ain't nothing like that going on here.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Besides the posts which he featured 'Bahalweyne', AbtiMenace is cool'io.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
He doesn't do anything bad on Somalispot, we all see him as an Uncle kind a figure. Ain't nothing like that going on here.

He lie to me abt his age. When I ask him for birth certificate he said "I was born in the year when our goats were wiped out" I mean we have nothing in common. He is so old fashioned that I sometimes think he was really born in the countryside of Somalia. He displays lack of emotions like a rock. He does not do any PDA. He just won't hold my hands when we are out. I was born in the UK and think I've married a reer badiyo but I really come to love him.

StevieWonder

Im Am Barkhad now
He lie to me abt his age. We have nothing in common. He is so old fashioned that I sometimes think he was really born in the countryside of Somalia. He displays lack of emotions like a rock. He does not do any PDA. He just won't hold my hands when we are out. I was born in the UK and think I've married a reer badiyo but I really come to love him.

:gladbron:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
He lie to me abt his age. We have nothing in common. He is so old fashioned that I sometimes think he was really born in the countryside of Somalia. He displays lack of emotions like a rock. He does not do any PDA. He just won't hold my hands when we are out. I was born in the UK and think I've married a reer badiyo but I really come to love him.
That's all Somali men tbh. Even my abo I feel is a bit like that with the whole 'rock' like emotions. I don't think that makes him reer badiyo maybe he's a bit of a reserved person. Maybe you feel like you can't find a common ground because there are more things to explore from him and he doesn't display his emotions as much as you feel. Also, most Somali men I know are drastically older from their spouses.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
That's all Somali men tbh. Even my abo I feel is a bit like that with the whole 'rock' like emotions. I don't think that makes him reer badiyo maybe he's a bit of a reserved person. Maybe you feel like you can't find a common ground because there are more things to explore from him and he doesn't display his emotions as much as you feel. Also, most Somali men I know are drastically older from their spouses.

I sometimes just want to call him aabo. I mean he dresses fashionably and he actually speaks proper English although I fix his grammar and sentence structure but the problem is that he'll come home when I'm watching my reality tv shows and he will switch from cable tv to chromecast YouTube on tv and will sit there to watch Somali news for the next 2 hours. Then he always starts cursing Somali politician like a possessed man. I'm like waryaahe just chill.

And the worst part is when he absent Mindedly says " adeer" looooooool.

Last edited:

Baraf

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
I sometimes just want to call him aabo. I mean he dresses fashionably and he actually speaks proper English although I fix his grammar and sentence structure but the problem is that he'll come home when I'm watching my reality tv shows and he will switch from cable tv to chromecast YouTube on tv and will sit there to watch Somali news for the next 2 hours. Then he always starts cursing Somali politician like a possessed man. I'm like waryaahe just chill.
TV shows these days suck anyhow. Why would you call him aabo for having better taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.