Hi! I'm Mrs Menace. Once again he forgot to log off my IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I knew cuz you were posting on different thread at the same time. Only the females fell for it

Rageedii! As long as you we have genius kids like you the Northern frontier will be smartly defended by the likes of your wit.

I wanted to see if you guys were gonna report me by vomitting all my flaws here. Little snitches!

@barwaqo had me rolling on the floor, she said "these sentences are immaculate concept"

Adeer what gave you away was that you started getting sloppy at the end. Spelling mistakes and the beautiful, easy to digest paragraph format was gone.
Lastly, the Abo comment proved your sexually deviant ways and exposed it was you. That was your demise.
You would have gotten away with it too...if it hadn't been for us meddling kids.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Adeer what gave you away was that you started getting sloppy at the end. Spelling mistakes and the beautiful, easy to digest paragraph format was gone.
Lastly, the Abo comment proved your sexually deviant ways and exposed it was you. That was your demise.
You would have gotten away with it too...if it hadn't been for us meddling kids.
:mjcry::meleshame::meleshame::meleshame:

Status
Not open for further replies.