Hi! I'm Mrs Menace. Once again he forgot to log off my IPad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sometimes just want to call him aabo. I mean he dresses fashionably and he actually speaks proper English although I fix his grammar and sentence structure but the problem is that he'll come home when I'm watching my reality tv shows and he will switch from cable tv to chromecast YouTube on tv and will sit there to watch Somali news for the next 2 hours. Then he always starts cursing Somali politician like a possessed man. I'm like waryaahe just chill.

And the worst part is when he absent Mindedly says " adeer" looooooool.

You call a man you are sleeping with Abo? Mantaag ba ii haysa

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Waar anaa nigu aaso...

It was me all along :dance::dance:
You will become the boy who cried wolf.

Next time your wife actually finds your account. I'm going to pretend you're having an affair with a male poster here. Bloody liar.

But I'm not going to lie though, that was entertaining, how long did it take you to write eloquent sentences? An hour? 2 or 3? Loool

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I wanted to see if you guys were gonna report me by vomitting all my flaws here. Little snitches!

@barwaqo had me rolling on the floor, she said "these sentences are immaculate concept"

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You will become the boy who cried wolf.

Next time your wife actually finds your account. I'm going to pretend you're having an affair with a male poster here. Bloody liar.

But I'm not going to lie though, that was entertaining, how long did it take you to write eloquent sentences? An hour? 2 or 3? Loool

I know y'all use to my on-the-go postings but this one I wanted to avoid suspicion that it was adeero

Status
Not open for further replies.