'Hip hop' is getting gayer and gayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zailah

Exam season guys !
Ladies and gentlemen this is modern rap for you. Niggas went from wearing skinny jeans to wearing dresses :mjlol:

7BB10C25-1ADD-4C61-9B4A-790EB8D0CA7E.gif

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
This nigga tried pulling a Young Thug
rsz_frxnfkb.png

Say what you will about rappers wearing dresses but there’s a difference between this, which at the very least is somewhat presentable

double_1_xly3fz.jpg

And...whatever this is

oeCzzPO_d.jpg

Fun fact, this has been happening for a while, look at Andre 3000
:dead:

dc5c6e89f6cd8b24ba9bccdaf12538f4.455x460x1.jpg

Last edited:
Don't forgot that mental health is now becoming cool and trendy to talk about, especially in rap. That's one of the few good things that I like about new school rap. But at the same time I lowkey find it instinctively cringe for a man to expose himself like that.

This nigga tried pulling a Young Thug
rsz_frxnfkb.png

Say what you will about rappers wearing dresses but there’s a difference between this, which at the very least is somewhat presentable

double_1_xly3fz.jpg

And...whatever this is

oeCzzPO_d.jpg

:faysalwtf: nacalaa presentable kulaha...the first pic is just as bad. He even has a masr to complete the outfit.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
:faysalwtf: nacalaa presentable kulaha...the first pic is just as bad. He even has a masr to complete the outfit.
Slightly. Emphasis on slightly. Obviously it’s not ok at all whatsoever but it doesn’t look trashy like this other guy. The focus is more on the fact that he’s clearly trying to copy the first one
:pachah1:

Imagine an entire generation of rappers wearing dresses thanks to Young Thug. The LGBTs coming for rap
:shookgabre:

@FSMDOA This is not a new thing. Gay black rappers existed since way back. Even tupac was a closet gay. Thug tupac was an act, the guy use to write poems about flowers and was a dancer. But at least they didn't promote this khaniis culture like they're doing today.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
@FSMDOA This is not a new thing. Gay black rappers existed since way back. Even tupac was a closet gay. Thug tupac was an act, the guy use to write poems about flowers and was a dancer. But at least they didn't promote this khaniis culture like they're doing today.
With all this LGBT stuff invading everything I assumed it was new. Still, it’s getting very over the top these days. There was this rap group that a lot of people were talking about and this one rapper said in his verse “I just gave my nigga head”
:browtf:
Like no rhyme or reason, just announcing that he gave someone a blowjob. I immediately stopped listening to them
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.