Hoodjabi's sister is married

You noticed that toošŸ˜‚ I saw it and was like huh. But since he got a rolls Royce it means it ainā€™t cuz he cheap
Nah he has to assert his dominance over her. With studs you got to where Jordans on them. For instance wearing Jordan during the wedding he's letting her know " I can careless for this event" and this let her know who's dominant šŸ˜‚

Ashraf

šŸŒŠšŸ«š’…š’”š’–š’‚ š’…š’˜š’š’š’—š’‡šŸ‡øšŸ‡“šŸŖ½
Nah he has to assert his dominance over her. With studs you got to where Jordans on them šŸ˜…
Black airforces for dominance, Jordanā€™s for aura

3LetterzMM

LG gang we gon slide for my nigga šŸ¤šŸ„·
Imagine if it was the other way around,lots of insecure men would comment cheap and clean when other ethnicities donā€™t care when their women marry out
If u think weā€™re bad I dare to u to date an Indian and tell her introduce u to da fams šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­

Other ethnicities definitely care they just donā€™t leave negative comments on the internet
Thatā€™s all Somali woman ask, that these Somali men keep their own private thoughts to themselves. The hood hijabi has a massive platform yet not one Moroccan man said anything negative. Why canā€™t our men be like that and simply leave Somali women alone? Itā€™s sad to see how other women can be publicly left alone. There is dignity in that.

Thatā€™s all Somali woman ask, that these Somali men keep their own private thoughts to themselves. The hood hijabi has a massive platform yet not one Moroccan man said anything negative. Why canā€™t our men be like that and simply leave Somali women alone? Itā€™s sad to see how other women can be publicly left alone. There is dignity in that.
Itā€™s embarrassing tbh makes the guys who leave those comments look weak random peoples life choices shouldnā€™t get you mad

NAs are notorious though for leaving crazy comments especially those from Europe

Itā€™s embarrassing tbh makes the guys who leave those comments look weak random peoples life choices shouldnā€™t get you mad

NAs are notorious though for leaving crazy comments especially those from Europe
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Iā€™ve hardly seen Moroccan men leave negative comments when their women are having proper Islamic marriages with men from majority Muslim countries like Somalia or other Arabs. I know people married to Moroccan women in real life and faced 0 issues with the men of the family of the bride. Theyā€™re a whole lot more open than Somalis.

Somali men need to understand that they donā€™t own Somali women and attempting to try and own them especially when theyā€™re so open to IR marriages when it comes to Somali men will just plummet their rep and make them look like clowns. Iā€™ve never seen a group who are so mad at IR but equally get excited when a Somali man marries out.

I think what makes it even more insidious is that they want a world in which they put Somali women on the shelf like objects whilst they can date/marry Ajnabis while Somali women are only limited to them. Somali women donā€™t need to ever accept those terms. They can marry whoever. Theyā€™re good looking enough to do that and no incel can stop this.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Iā€™ve hardly seen Moroccan men leave negative comments when their women are having proper Islamic marriages with men from majority Muslim countries like Somalia or other Arabs. I know people married to Moroccan women in real life and faced 0 issues with the men of the family of the bride. Theyā€™re a whole lot more open than Somalis.

Somali men need to understand that they donā€™t own Somali women and attempting to try and own them especially when theyā€™re so open to IR marriages when it comes to Somali men will just plummet their rep and make them look like clowns. Iā€™ve never seen a group who are so mad at IR but equally get excited when a Somali man marries out.

I think what makes it even more insidious is that they want a world in which they put Somali women on the shelf like objects whilst they can date/marry Ajnabis while Somali women are only limited to them. Somali women donā€™t need to ever accept those terms. They can marry whoever. Theyā€™re good looking enough to do that and no incel can stop this.

Angelina. Trust me we understand but laakin the ones coming havoc are dumb ass fobs and uneducated niggas back home.

Morrocans are atleast somewhat educated. These guys know it's a bad look to chimp out everytime they see a morrocan lady that married out.

Somalis fobs and the niggas back home simply don't care about how this will make us look. They live in their own world honestly.

Angelina. Trust me we understand but laakin the ones coming havoc are dumb ass fobs and uneducated niggas back home.

Morrocans are atleast somewhat educated. These guys know it's a bad look to chimp out everytime they see a morrocan lady that married out.

Somalis fobs and the niggas back home simply don't care about how this will make us look. They live in their own world honestly.
Itā€™s terrible truly. Look at this TikTok account of a man who looks like heā€™s our dads age:

IMG_4709.jpeg

This man has at least 300k followers! Thats a crazy amount and guess what he talks about? Somali women in IR and flames them.

I was shocked when I first saw his account. Iā€™ve never seen a man my dadā€™s age talk this vulgar and so publicly.

Many of people our vile unfortunately.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Itā€™s terrible truly. Look at this TikTok account of a man who looks like heā€™s our dads age:

View attachment 341983

This man has at least 300k followers! Thats a crazy amount and guess what he talks about? Somali women in IR and flames them.

I was shocked when I first saw his account. Iā€™ve never seen a man my dadā€™s age talk this vulgar and so publicly.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I saw it few hours ago and there were zero negative comments it felt uncanny...

i have a negative comment.

I give them six months. Wait till she sees his body fluids

View attachment 341983

Apparently this loser is in Canada, instead of spending some time fixing his horrible English and messed up teeth he rather talk about women 24/7

They do they just write them in darija/French lol. If youā€™ve seen other sides of twitter youā€™ll know this. They have issues with madows not only in France but Belgium/netherlands too. The problem with these incel fobs is that they:
- are chronically online. Like CHRONICALLY. These people have no livelihoods back home or are welfare bandits in the west, so they have much more time on their hands than the average person
- comment in English (when they canā€™t speak the language). Fobs from other countries do comment a lot but they have a completely different script let alone language so itā€™s hard to make out what they say. ā€œCheap and clean šŸ§¼ ā€œ is pretty understandable.

This is definitely not the case. One thing I will give the fobs is they cook men who marry out too. But not with the same level of aggression unfortunately. Everyone knows getting excited about IR is more of a lady thing, these fobs are scattered everywhere across the world if they really wanted to they could have created loads of Joseph Warsames.

They just practice ethnic loyalty and believe the women should do the same. They donā€™t know itā€™s a harsh world unfortunately. You gotta get with the times

Awdalite

Araabi

Clearly you're not familiar with French twitter. Use Google translate and enjoy. Somali incels are much much softer than NAs.

Clearly you're not familiar with French twitter. Use Google translate and enjoy. Somali incels are much much softer than NAs.
Theirs is peak. They really donā€™t say much if NAs marry other ethnicities but if they marry black people (including muslims) they get soooo mad. Theyā€™re actually cucked.

Wait until they find out about

Awdalite

Araabi
Theirs is peak. They really donā€™t say much if NAs marry other ethnicities but if they marry black people (including muslims) they get soooo mad. Theyā€™re actually cucked.

Wait until they find out about

Every community is mainly familiar with their own BS and imagine everyone else to have a milder version of misbehaviour compared to their own.

Every community is mainly familiar with their own BS and imagine everyone else to have a milder version of misbehaviour compared to their own.
Not necessarily, I think somali incels are a really bad thing but most somali people on twitter donā€™t even acknowledge them really. Weā€™re globally a pretty irrelevant country, a lot of people have probably only met 1 Somali in their whole life.

It doesnt really work in countries where Somalis are present because most people actually have good relationships w them. I do agree that it could f*ck up the dating strategy though, not a lot of somalis date out but we have a not so good rep.

I was on r/India the other day and the way they were coping about indian hate on there, actually got me worried af. Thereā€™s accounts dedicated to hating indians with over 50k followers and these guys were just saying ā€œlog out itā€™s only social media broā€

Trending

Latest posts