Hoodrats on Somalida Aduunka

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
I didn't stay with any of my family, I stayed with my liberation struggle clienteles

Then it's no wonder they needed liberation. They needed a baby daddy who'll upgrade them from council estates and pre-paid utility metres :mjlol:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Menace met his wife in Croydon the ghetto central in london so he basically think everywhere in the UK is the same. Yo if your in laws were too gaajo to install shower it doesn't mean that the rest of us doesn't have a shower in their bathrooms.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Menace met his wife in Croydon the ghetto central in london so he basically think everywhere in the UK is the same. Yo if your in laws were too gaajo to install shower it doesn't mean that the rest of us doesn't have a shower in their bathrooms.

Only if you knew! But who's gonna tell you!

I know the UK inside out! You were raised in the opulence of state sponsored ceydh. Let's be frank sweetheart

Zuleikha

Laughing gas is dangerous someone I know also fell unconscious because of it. I think most of them doesn't understand how dangerous it is.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

AbdiGaal said his family use a coin machine that dispenses tap water. No coin no water for his family :dead:

Zuleikha

Only if you knew! But who's gonna tell you!

I know the UK inside out! You were raised in the opulence of state sponsored ceydh. Let's be frank sweetheart
The UK ceydh was heavenly back in the days compared to how you have been raise 'the project and food stamps'.

AbdiGaal said his family use a coin machine that dispenses tap water. No coin no water for his family :dead:

Iooool coin machine aaa

Loooool I think he is talking about the electric and gas card that you've top up either from the cornershop or online.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
VosdN.jpg

:kanyecute:

Seoul

. . .
Guys waan baqay I'm pretty suspicious that I know @Seoul and she knows me in real life. So no tea from my side I don't want to qarxis myself:ftw9nwa:.

Do you know Rahma tomboy the one that's owns the shisha lounge in manny?
Reer bham all know each other so most likely we do. Lool@shisha lounge. I don't smoke but Arabian nites is where it's at :diddyswag:

@Seoul you really seem to hate these girls. I too have known that whole family since 2004 and I can tell you that you're spouting blatant lies. How have you known her since you were in year 5 and somehow you have beefed her. This girl moved to the UK when she was in year 10 so that makes you 5 years younger than her. Then why would she beef a child? Sit yo hating ass back down. Come with some accurate info next time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.