Hoodrats on Somalida Aduunka

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL the part that made me laugh the most was calling her a village bike and she's shaking for Arab princes. Girl please. In all my years in Birmingham I've never heard anyone describe her or any of her sisters as ciyaal suuq. This family is goals af tbh. All 5 of them girls are highly educated and doing well with their life. The older sister has a PHD the younger one studies medicine in China and happens to be a close friend of mine. Shukri herself has a degree in Forensics and last I heard she's doing great with her life living a desired lifestyle up in Dubai. Plus most of them are xaafid Quran and the most blessed family I've ever met. Shukri and Ayan (the older one) have been like sisters and role models to me my whole life. They've been role models to a lot of us younger girls in Birmingham.

Salty because they're obviously in a place you can never reach?

Everyone in Birmingham knows the truth so you go ahead and get your 2 mins of Internet fame by vilifying innocent Muslim Somali girls. I hope Allah will punish you severely for the lies spoken by your wicked tongue.

PS keyboard warriors like you hide behind the anonymity of the Internet so you can say words you'll never dare to utter in real life. Shows everyone else how much of a coward you are. Life is finite. Go do something useful with your pathetic life whilst it lasts. Instead of hating on those who've obviously done something meaningful with theirs.

That's all from me. Goodbye.

2511413-backfire.gif

Seoul

. . .
This is hilarious wallahi :ahhhh:
Meesha joogtid ka so noqo. Writing a fockin essay. Everyone knows that loud mouth sket ain't shit and loooool@ she's a role model for u. Wallahi miskiinad u don't know the shit people say about her so iska amuus. if ur woman enough holla and we can sort this out in person ya feel me ;)

Horta ur talking about being me salty? u tried it. I got career, money and I'm beautiful alhamdulilah *flicks hair* I'm blessed in every way u look at it. So ain't no one jealous of her and her rat looking buck tooth sisters.

Status
Not open for further replies.