Hooyo put her conversation with her autisic kid on the internet .

damn that a lot :dead: I usually eat 3 sambuus, 1 small bur, 1-3 timir, and 1 small cup of juice, and drink unlimited amount of water :mjlol: Since I drink a long glass of water before I begin eating, It helps me not to stuff my self with food cuz I get full quicker. we are the opposite. I tend to eat more when i ain't fasting, and lose weight when I am fasting
The time I was eating I was thinking: "I need energy for work tomorrow " cause when I got back home I was a skeleton absorbed of all nutrients in my body. Instead, I'm home internally crying while my annoying niece is running in & out of my bedroom as she visits during this weekend. End me now

Last edited:

Yaraye

VIP
The time I was eating I was thinking: "I need energy for work tomorrow " cause when I got back home I was a skeleton absorbed of all nutrients in my body. Instead, I'm home internally crying with my annoying niece running in & out of my bedroom as she visits during this weekend. End me now
Try finding a balance. When breaking your fast, first drink a glass of water to quench thirst. Take a little of whatever food is around (a little meaning 2 bites or three). When you gather two bites to three of everything that's cooked, the amount you gathered will become a meal size. Eat that first. The drink a glass of water or juice (your choice). Then feel your self out. Do you feel like you're getting close to being full? are you still truly hungry? are you content? If so, stop. When you feel a bit hungry later on in several hours eat a couple of bites of what you like. Sleep on that. only drink water for suxuur. If you're hungry, eat something tiny and light. With this you won't feel awfully starved during fasting, and will maintain your weight, and won't feel bloated/ digestive issues.

I eat like this usually for ramadan. For suxuur I usually drink water and that's it, cuz I'm too lazy to get up. I got this pattern down about 2 years ago. I do eat a bit more during the first day of ramadan cuz its the first day and i'm not used to fasting just yet, but by the 2nd/ 3rd day I fall back to this pattern and maintain it for the rest of the ramadan.

Try finding a balance. When breaking your fast, first drink a glass of water to quench thirst. Take a little of whatever food is around (a little meaning 2 bites or three). When you gather two bites to three of everything that's cooked, the amount you gathered will become a meal size. Eat that first. The drink a glass of water or juice (your choice). Then feel your self out. Do you feel like you're getting close to being full? are you still truly hungry? are you content? If so, stop. When you feel a bit hungry later on in several hours eat a couple of bites of what you like. Sleep on that. only drink water for suxuur. If you're hungry, eat something tiny and light. With this you won't feel awfully starved during fasting, and will maintain your weight, and won't feel bloated/ digestive issues.

I eat like this usually for ramadan. For suxuur I usually drink water and that's it, cuz I'm too lazy to get up. I got this pattern down about 2 years ago. I do eat a bit more during the first day of ramadan cuz its the first day and i'm not used to fasting just yet, but by the 2nd/ 3rd day I fall back to this pattern and maintain it for the rest of the ramadan.
Bookmarked. Thx for the ramadanmaxxing tips I really appreciate it 🖤

Sabaayad iyo suqaar, 4 sambusas (my first mistake) my sister made some brownies so I had 2 (my second mistake) I ate pizza (my third mistake) had Gfuel zero and finally some banana juice. Yeah you can see why I'm suffering rn :damn:
I purposefully overeat to torture myself
Dance Lol GIF

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Sabaayad iyo suqaar, 4 sambusas (my first mistake) my sister made some brownies so I had 2 (my second mistake) I ate pizza (my third mistake) had Gfuel zero and finally some banana juice. Yeah you can see why I'm suffering rn :damn:

Whats what I eat in a week
Go burn it off before you end up looking like a plump Abdi with juicy hips

Trending