how can a man avoid marrying the loose and unchaste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyberborg

My heart is in Dhoqoshay
promiscuity is very common wherever in the world you go and when it comes to marriage which I want to do very soon it can be impossible sometimes to know who is sexually active. i have considered maybe looking for someone from the motherland but it is risky because they can be the same as anyone here. I would like to avoid wasting my money on a wedding and finding out once married she is not a virgin. i work but i am still poor so the wedding can't be a waste (finding out she is not a virgin) or i would have to divorce right away and it will take me many more years to afford another wedding. I am happy with just a small nikah but many families want a big expensive wedding so I will need to save for a second one for a long time if I discover she is unchaste

I was talking to two woman in the past and it went well and we spoke about marriage and we were matches but I found out one was not a virgin through the local community and I ended it. the other one told me she had a boyfriend for a few years years but i became suspicious she was promiscuous with him because years with a man is not possible without sex. the urges are there.

My question is how can i make sure I can find a humble virgin??? I don't care about looks only the diin is important and that they are a good wife? i am able to get a woman if I look for one but not being a virgin is a deal breaker and virgins are a rarity.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If you're not a Virgin yourself, then you don't have any business looking for virgins. Birds of a feather flock together, if you're a man go marry the town bicycle. If you're a "humble" virgin then marry a virgin.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
>state that you have no problems whatosever with someone who isn't a virgin
>make the other person comfortable enough to divulge whether or not they are one
>legit dip once you hear the answer you don't like

it's scummy, dishonest, but i'll be damned if it ain't perfect

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
>make the other person comfortable enough to divulge whether or not they are one

If you fell in love with a girl & you wanted to take it further & marry her & she told you that I fucked her & made her suck my dick while I was squeezing her breasts.

Would you still marry her?

Its very simple, do it back home, not anyone back home but a religious relative, make sure the women is between age of consent- to Maximum 19, is a xaafid quran or close to it, they are a dime a dozen back home.

Ask extended family about the family, get various different views of the girl, 75% of your work is done, if she is above 19 back home it's a NO/NO regardless how old you are, if you can avoid larger cities it's even better, village/small city chicks always beats the big city ones, it's the same story in Europe.

Do not go with any random one, they are not like the dumb Europeans that shoot themselves in the foot, the bad apples in Somalia are highly skilled and far worse then those you see around here.

Which ever way you look at this back home is a win/win, 100x overall better quality, 10x smarter, with close to Sunnah prices which = more Barakah for your marriage and your kids.

The Western world is in rapid decline and soon you will have no choice but to leave this place, do you really want to burden yourself with some bila Caqli, bila Dhaqan, bila Deen, quickademic highly domesticated useless European chick that struggles to even cook? like most that posts here?

This is no attack on the sisters, most male's are domesticated & useless too, but two useless people cannot build a home or a famly, it breaks that equilibrium.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I believe in the shariah forbid evil & enjoin good & i am a wadaad hey milky bar kid kkkk I don't blame you cause you've been raised around gaalo & no muslimics

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Girls back home,disclaimer(do your research and make sure she's fat)
Trust me you won't regret it.:dabcasar:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
do not dodge the question.

what is the right thing in this instance?
Conform fall deep into the system & play the game of Russian roulette with your future seeds or settle back home, they say home is where the heart is but you wouldn't know that would you Mohamud Montgomery

This technique only works with the unseasoned inexperienced dumb types you shouldn't even use it on, because your intuition should pick those up, they are so blatant to any skilled person. For the seasoned born again Hijabi, this technique will fall apart, she knows exactly what you are doing.

The only technique that actually works requires you to be irreligious scum, this is to set the frame from the very beginning your going f*ck her, making sure you tell her you do menial labour type of work part-time, to ensure your not put in a husband category but enough not to be dismissed either, need to calibrate this.

I used to pass off as the delivery man or a menial construction worker, the frame is the key here, if you come with a husband/religious vibe she will mirror it and you can't transition anymore, it has to be I will f*ck you frame.

You keep pushing this regardless of resistance, sharing your depraved experiences acting totally oblivious but calibrate accordingly, this is how you coax her out if she is fake.

if she is real, not only will she resist, but she will walk away, when that happens give it some time and approach again with a 'born again' personna, a story of how her actions and the experiences turned you into a better person and you are grateful for it, it's very easy, she will accept you quickly as you displayed only Alpha dangerous traits which her biological make up deep within loves and craves.

Last edited:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Conform fall deep into the system & play the game of Russian roulette with your future seeds or settle back home, they say home is where the heart is but you wouldn't know that would you Mohamud Montgomery

Sup with you and hostility sxb? I notice the air of disdain and loathing coming from your direction.

:dabcasar:

May Allah cure you of your hatred. May he guide you. May the hands of time be prolonged so that you may succeed.

Amiin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts