how can a man avoid marrying the loose and unchaste?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sup with you and hostility sxb? I notice the air of disdain and loathing coming from your direction.

:dabcasar:

May Allah cure you of your hatred. May he guide you. May the hands of time be prolonged so that you may succeed.

Amiin.
:chrisfreshhah: It's just banter sir lord Montgomery :whoa:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Still gotta send a healthy du'a every now and then

We ain't gaal :yacadiim:
Stop being an emo bro take it with a pinch of salt had I knew you were sensitive I wouldn't have such banter with you, blease & blease lord Montgomery don't cut yourself.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Stop being an emo bro take it with a pinch of salt had I knew you were sensitive I wouldn't have such banter with you, blease & blease lord Montgomery don't cut yourself.

Sxb just take the blessings as they come your way. I already know hoyo cast you out into the hard Uk streets to fend for yourself many years ago. :siilaanyosmile:

Its very simple, do it back home, not anyone back home but a religious relative, make sure the women is between age of consent- to Maximum 19, is a xaafid quran or close to it, they are a dime a dozen back home.

Ask extended family about the family, get various different views of the girl, 75% of your work is done, if she is above 19 back home it's a NO/NO regardless how old you are, if you can avoid larger cities it's even better, village/small city chicks always beats the big city ones, it's the same story in Europe.

Do not go with any random one, they are not like the dumb Europeans that shoot themselves in the foot, the bad apples in Somalia are highly skilled and far worse then those you see around here.

Which ever way you look at this back home is a win/win, 100x overall better quality, 10x smarter, with close to Sunnah prices which = more Barakah for your marriage and your kids.

The Western world is in rapid decline and soon you will have no choice but to leave this place, do you really want to burden yourself with some bila Caqli, bila Dhaqan, bila Deen, quickademic highly domesticated useless European chick that struggles to even cook? like most that posts here?

This is no attack on the sisters, most male's are domesticated & useless too, but two useless people cannot build a home or a famly, it breaks that equilibrium.

Add to the list the Somali girls who live in Arab countries.

you have to avoid cities with no virgins. for example, in Toronto there is 1 virgin for every 20 girls. Minneapolis it is 1 virgin out of 10. Even in Africa. Mogadisho the rate is 1 out of 5, Garowe is 1 out of 3, Hargaisa is 1 out 10.

the above statistics were collected by the association of farah's bilaa camal ah.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What is the worth of women in this section their virginity ? Not their intelligence, their kindness how they treat your family etc. many good girls are dying out at the same rate as the influenca disease, the kardtrashion behaviour is becoming the norm in western society. Trashy hoe women who are loud wear little clothes and swear every word under the sunlight.

you have to avoid cities with no virgins. for example, in Toronto there is 1 virgin for every 20 girls. Minneapolis it is 1 virgin out of 10. Even in Africa. Mogadisho the rate is 1 out of 5, Garowe is 1 out of 3, Hargaisa is 1 out 10.

the above statistics were collected by the association of farah's bilaa camal ah.
Hargeisa 1 out of 10 kulaha:chrisfreshhah:hargeisa has the highest rate of Hiv and the highest number of bastards thrown on the streets

What is the worth of women in this section their virginity ? Not their intelligence, their kindness how they treat your family etc. many good girls are dying out at the same rate as the influenca disease, the kardtrashion behaviour is becoming the norm in western society. Trashy hoe women who are loud wear little clothes and swear every word under the sunlight.
How useful is a xalimos kindness when she slept with 20+ tyrones:drakelaugh:iga ilaali

Horta half of the niggas on here have no right to demand a virgin.
You've been pulling your pants down for anyone off the street.
And today you're demanding a virgin.
Akaas.
:susp:
:camby:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How useful is a xalimos kindness when she slept with 20+ tyrones:drakelaugh:iga ilaali
How about our so called innocent faraax's who have done the same ?, humans engage in sex it's an inbuilt impulse, and unfortunately is something which cannot be resisted by weak minds, it feels oh so good. As a result many humans unfortunately sin all the time, we are not perfect little angels. I leave with stating that both individuals must own up to their mistakes and repent, that's the only advice I can give.

If I was a girl, I'd give head to billions of guys but not have sex (only anal). I would be the biggest and accept every booty call. Then I'll find a professional and well off Somali guy in another continent or country to marry when I want to settle down. Girls gotta use the loopholes that exist and trick these nonvirgin Somali guys who seek only virgins.

:chrisfreshhah:

How about our so called innocent faraax's who have done the same ?, humans engage in sex it's an inbuilt impulse, and unfortunately something which cannot be resisted by weak minds. As a result many humans unfortunately sin all the time, we are not perfect little angels. I leave with stating that both individuals must own up to their mistakes and repent, that's the only advice I can give.
The thing is i can be with 1000 jennifers and i will still get a good wife as most xalimos will still accept me when i want But you cant do the same if you been with tyrones and thats How society works you gotta just live with it:manny:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
The thing is i can be with 1000 jennifers and i will still get a good wife as most xalimos will still accept me when i want But you cant do the same if you and thats How society works you gotta just live with it:manny:
Well I won't haha women are waking up to such double standards, you can't have your cake and eat it. I hope god punishes you severely for such thoughts.

If I was a girl, I'd give head to billions of guys but not have sex (only anal). Then I'll find a professional and well off Somali guy in another continent or country to marry when I want to settle down. Girls gotta use the loopholes that exist and trick these nonvirgin Somali guys who seek only virgins.

:chrisfreshhah:
Actually many xalimos have resorted to anal sex nowadays as a way to stay virgin But even that should be done in High secrecy

The thing is i can be with 1000 jennifers and i will still get a good wife as most xalimos will still accept me when i want But you cant do the same if you been with tyrones and thats How society works you gotta just live with it:manny:
:dead::dead:
Wallahi that's the funniest thing I've ever heard.

Nobody wants used goods and second hand items abaawo.
:mjlol:

Good luck finding that xaalimo that will accept you. There are very few.
:dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts