How come Somali girls don't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
At my gym I see girls of every ethnicity: Danes, Turks, Pakistani, Arab, Bosnian, Iranians etc, yet I see no Somali girls. Why is that? How come Somali girls don't work out? Being fat or malnourished skinny is no excuse if you live in a 1st world country. Is it because of religion? They don't want guys to see them perhaps.. yet lots of other Muslim women like Arabs and Pakistanis still goes to the gym. I'm tired of seeing fat ass and skinny somalis in jilbabs. I wanna see a nice non-jilbab somali with a fit body

Is it like that where you live?

I live in Somalia and the only people who work are the males.

I think its because of religion. And maybe they do t have local gyms for females only.

They need to take care of their body. Most people don't likes fat or skinny females.

There are some females who work out but they are minority

Speak for urself, i work out
urgh.png

:mjlol: @ "I'm tired of seeing fat and a malnourished halimos" poor dat, you're rly suffering aren't u? I don't complain about having to see malnourished abdis everywhere so i guess you'll just have to deal
I live in Somalia and the only people who work are the males.

I think its because of religion. And maybe they do t have local gyms for females only.

They need to take care of their body. Most people don't likes fat or skinny females.

There are some females who work out but they are minority

It's because there's no female only gyms, Somalis are more conservative in some aspect in comparison to other ethnicities

Last edited:
Only Somali girls you'll see at the gym are those who mainly have white friends but these girls are off limits to Somali guys. You can only look, you can't touch. They are Somali only by heritage

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Here they use the planet fitness and good life women's only chains.

Being real they workout more than Somali dudes. I have yet to see a single other Somali dude my own age at my gym.

I've seen many Somali islaamo go to the female only section of the gym but I think it's because they got fed up with their weight after having many kids who are now grown up.

Only Somali girls you'll see at the gym are those who mainly have white friends but these girls are off limits to Somali guys. You can only look, you can't touch. They are Somali only by heritage

tenor.gif

Listen to him, if you see a Somali girl in a gym, she's a race traitor like me or working things trough after divorce/break-up :denzelnigga:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Speak for urself, i work out View attachment 14621

:mjlol: @ "I'm tired of seeing fat and a malnourished halimos" poor dat, you're rly suffering aren't u? I don't complain about having to see malnourished abdis everywhere so i guess you'll just have to deal

It's because there's no female only gyms, Somalis are more conservative in some aspect in comparison to other ethnicities
Skinny and fat Somali males are an embarassment as well, don't get me wrong khathead doesnt discriminize

Gambar

VIP
Diet matters more than working out, so if your diet is shit it doesnt matter how much you work out. Somalis have to sort out their diets.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There's something called female only gym OP. Research before you flap your gums at Somali women.

I go to a female only virgin active gym.:denzelnigga: It's quite good
You won't catch me in the gym OP because I don't workout in mixed gyms:childplease:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Diet matters more than working out, so if your diet is shit it doesnt matter how much you work out. Somalis have to sort out their diets.
As much as I love our cuisine, I'm co signing this.
Somalis(me included) are generally nutritionally ignorant due to the nomad struggle diet we have inherited from our forefathers who roamed the parched lands apart from dhulka Hawiyaha(masha allah) and the fact that we consume meat religiously(esp in Western countries).

We need to look at the Somali cuisine with a critical view on how it can be improved to improve the Somali race genetically. All that flour will turn the juicy futo soggy and that hilib arigii macaana will turn hilibka limp.
Besides majority of our parents suffers from bad digestion judging from the chronic popping kaniiniyaal gaaska, and we ain't different

Or maybe I have been brainwashed by watching too much Dr Sebi and Llaila Afrika on YT. Their shit may sound borderline shirk in a Somali man's ears but they might be on to something.

And yeah, shout outs to Nagad, veganmuslimminimalist. Cool chick. She can get this vegan meat still

I have never seen a xaliimo at the gym. Things are actually changing and I regularly see Somali dudes working out. Even my female relatives only ever go to the Sauna/steam room.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Actually I think Somalis don't even eat that much meat. The bariis and baasto diet has somehow paradoxically created malnourished niggas and obese women :icon lol:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Actually I think Somalis don't even eat that much meat. The bariis and baasto diet has somehow paradoxically created malnourished niggas and obese women :icon lol:

True say on B&B diet. But then again, it is macaan as hell. Add some raqi, liin dhanaan iyo basbaas and the tastebuds will celebrate

Meat may not always be the main event but it's always a part of the match card

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
They go to an all women gym. Some of us want to use the sauna and steam room after a work out and take a shower without seeing perverted men.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts