How come Somali girls don't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoyoos are getting it saxib

Here. Just do it and at least save yourself some honor. (If you even had any) :kodaksmiley::jcoleno::ohlord::wow1:

FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
This is true. I wonder why we gain weight so weird like chipmunks.

Probably because we already have chubby faces naturally and it goes there first.
I believe that somali girls look better with chubby faces and an overall thicker body,i am not attracted to morbidly obese women but i do fancy women with some meat on their bones as opposed to skinny ones

I live in Borama and last year they bought fiber optic internet and its really good and decent. but when did you sister visit buuhoodle and which hotel did she visit?

The only good hotel I've seen in Buuhoodlr is ahmed gurey plaza.

And also in Somalia they have a lot of. Latest technologies imported from Asia and Dubai ..!!

:damn: do they have fiber in borama already?

Is it affordable and how fast is it. :wow:

At my gym I see girls of every ethnicity: Danes, Turks, Pakistani, Arab, Bosnian, Iranians etc, yet I see no Somali girls. Why is that? How come Somali girls don't work out? Being fat or malnourished skinny is no excuse if you live in a 1st world country. Is it because of religion? They don't want guys to see them perhaps.. yet lots of other Muslim women like Arabs and Pakistanis still goes to the gym. I'm tired of seeing fat ass and skinny somalis in jilbabs. I wanna see a nice non-jilbab somali with a fit body

Is it like that where you live?
i work out a lot and i used to see a few somali girls at the old gym i used to go to. With muslim girls in general (hijabies especially) they prefer all girl gyms, so even if they were working out you wouldn't be able to see them.

:damn: do they have fiber in borama already?

Is it affordable and how fast is it. :wow:

Its a Djibouti company called Somcable.

It's very cheap minimum is 35 dollars and the highest one is 120 dollars.

The 60 Dollars is good but the 120 $ one is very fast and reliable

I am using the 35 dollars :lol:

Its a Djibouti company called Somcable.

It's very cheap minimum is 35 dollars and the highest one is 120 dollars.

The 60 Dollars is good but the 120 $ one is very fast and reliable

I am using the 35 dollars :lol:

What about SL, and Khaatumo?

Do they have this infrastructure yet?

This is true. I wonder why we gain weight so weird like chipmunks.

Probably because we already have chubby faces naturally and it goes there first.

I think it's the same for all Somalis, men and women. Its because our ancestors aren't used sitting in front of a desk all day at work, eating junk food and using a cooker, vacuum cleaner etc. We had to actually work physical labour in a hot climate.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have seen many Somali girls working out in fact xalimos workout more than faraxs it's just your hatred of xalimos that's blinding you from the truth, cause you prefer Ethiopian raw meat in your mouth.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
I tend to control my diet more than exercise hence why I've never gotten bigger by size. No need for a gym just watch what you eat and if you eat more one day, compensate and eat less the next day. It's like obesrving a patients arterial blood gase, if the base is negative the body is compensating for something it has lost. Therefore you fix the lost substance and watch your base go back to positive. Like an orchestra your body needs to be finely tuned, every instrument must be in synch.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
I have seen many Somali girls working out in fact xalimos workout more than faraxs it's just your hatred of xalimos that's blinding you from the truth, cause you prefer Ethiopian raw meat in your mouth.
Why do you care where my dick will go? Are you gay or something?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Why do you care where my dick will go? Are you gay or something?
Based on your constant grovelling & praising Ethiopia I was just saying I wouldn't be at all suprised if you also love sucking Ethiopian dick shiii you might aswell go all the way since you're always praising them & elevating them I'm just saying.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Back to Somali girls working out they workout really hard like 5 times a week whereas these xabashi raw meat eating prostitutes don't workout at all that's why xabashi women generally have a bad odour radiating from that sewage they call a pussy.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Based on your constant grovelling & praising Ethiopia I was just saying I wouldn't be at all suprised if you also love sucking Ethiopian dick shiii you might aswell go all the way since you're always praising them & elevating them I'm just saying.
I only like the women. What kind of describes sucking dick like that?
:birdman:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts