How come Somali girls don't work out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
At my gym I see girls of every ethnicity: Danes, Turks, Pakistani, Arab, Bosnian, Iranians etc, yet I see no Somali girls. Why is that? How come Somali girls don't work out? Being fat or malnourished skinny is no excuse if you live in a 1st world country. Is it because of religion? They don't want guys to see them perhaps.. yet lots of other Muslim women like Arabs and Pakistanis still goes to the gym. I'm tired of seeing fat ass and skinny somalis in jilbabs. I wanna see a nice non-jilbab somali with a fit body

Is it like that where you live?
I'm pretty sure Somali women are sick of seeing skinny ass lanky abdi's.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
There are a lot where I live and they are all good looking. However sometimes they can congregate in a corner and watch you from afar like you are specimen on display.

I used to go to a women's only gym. Gave up after few encounters with pervy lesbians.

I've been meaning to join my university's gym but I can't seem to find the time.

Zeus

STYLIN
Xalimos don't even need to workout out. They are always covered in robes, so they're never shamed for their body. Then they have no motivation to go to the gym. I pray for the faraax that unwraps her during their honeymoon and everything sags down like melted nacho cheese. :wow:

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
I cycle 3-4 times a week and only go to the actual gym 1-2x a month. I never seen a Somali at the gym I go to. I used to go to a Curves at some point when I was a hijabi, but it's more expensive than my gym membership now where I get a discount through work at a much better facility.

How do you have internet or even a computer in Somalia? My sister went to Buuhodle and said you can't go to the bathroom at night because cockroaches eat the shit in the toilet hole which you have to squat for btw. :faysalwtf:

I live in Borama and last year they bought fiber optic internet and its really good and decent. but when did you sister visit buuhoodle and which hotel did she visit?

The only good hotel I've seen in Buuhoodlr is ahmed gurey plaza.

And also in Somalia they have a lot of. Latest technologies imported from Asia and Dubai ..!!

I live in Borama and last year they bought fiber optic internet and its really good and decent. but when did you sister visit buuhoodle and which hotel did she visit?

The only good hotel I've seen in Buuhoodlr is ahmed gurey plaza.

And also in Somalia they have a lot of. Latest technologies imported from Asia and Dubai ..!!

She didn't visit any hotel. She went to visit my grandma and this was in 2011 or 2012 I don't really remember.

Vanguard

Fino alla morte
How do you have internet or even a computer in Somalia? My sister went to Buuhodle and said you can't go to the bathroom at night because cockroaches eat the shit in the toilet hole which you have to squat for btw. :faysalwtf:

Your parents are from Buuhoodle too?

It's a shitty village ninyahow it's 5000 years behind the rest of the world but it's home :mjcry:

Your parents are from Buuhoodle too?

It's a shitty village ninyahow it's 5000 years behind the rest of the world but it's home :mjcry:

Yes both my parents are from buuhoodle. The problem is we don't have a recognized government so that probably explains why we are light years behind everyone. But atleast we have free university in Ethiopia :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts