How come Somali women in Diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Are doing better than Somali men. When it comes to Education, Somali women are number one, jobs, earning more money and still taking care of the house. Mashallah to Somali women.

Why are the men Baqti? No offence but all they do is brag about is getting nonexistent women or shemale (@Freebandz). While the women are hard at work, coming up with ways to cure diseases.

May Allah swt bless Somali women.

#Themashallahcrew

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali women were always better than Somali men and were always the backbone of Somali society.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
:comeon: don't start that us vs them because I can find you plenty of successful male Somali doctors and engineers

the further the bidaar the less brain cells they have.

if somalia had a female president we'd be competing with world powers. but these xoolo ass men are busy killing each other back home and in the diaspora.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Are doing better than Somali men. When it comes to Education, Somali women are number one, jobs, earning more money and still taking care of the house. Mashallah to Somali women.

Why are the men Baqti? No offence but all they do is brag about is getting nonexistent women or shemale (@Freebandz). While the women are hard at work, coming up with ways to cure diseases.

May Allah swt bless Somali women.

#Themashallahcrew
Theres still many guys who do good in Diaspora but nobody cares :stopit: ofc some beertay ku jiiran in out jail deadbeats and all but I think theres More pressure put on girls to do good for various reasons

Gibiin-Udug

the further the bidaar the less brain cells they have.

if somalia had a female president we'd be competing with world powers. but these xoolo ass men are busy killing each other back home and in the diaspora.

Loooooooooooooooool

You're right, it's time for Somali female president for Somalia. It's 2016 for God's sakes. It's time for change.

Gibiin-Udug

Theres still many guys who do good in Diaspora but nobody cares :stopit: ofc some beertay ku jiiran in out jail deadbeats and all but I think theres More pressure put on girls to do good for various reasons

No there aren't. It's always the Somali women doing better.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Back then there was a sayin' sort of like du'a for the newly weds wiil iyo caano i think its the opposite nowadays gabar iyo caano :francis:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm not a feminist. I am a Somali women rights activists. And a moderate Qabiliste.

You know the name of your great great great great great grand father but not any of your even great great mothers

:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::mjlol::pachah1::russ::lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.