How come Somali women in Diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Good for them. So what do they do with that education and money, do they contribute
to their ancestral lands or spend it on designer clothes/bags? A lot of the young halimos
have no connection to the motherland and are selfish anyway. They properly blow that
money on make up and shisha.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Good for them. So what do they do with that education and money, do they contribute
to their ancestral lands or spend it on designer clothes/bags? A lot of the young halimos
have no connection to the motherland and are selfish anyway. They properly blow that
money on make up and shisha.

I don't think it's just the women. I've noticed this with both the women and men. Yesterday I met a Somali boy with dreads and earrings. He didn't even wanna speak Somali. Its very disheartening. But can you fault them?

Bohol

VIP
@BebsiBolice They could be Sijui though. One day in my work place, a Kenyan Somali woman and her son who had dreadlocks entered
my work place, I didn't even notice they were Somalis until they spoke to me in weak Somali Lol.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
@BebsiBolice They could be Sijui though. One day in my work place, a Kenyan Somali woman and her son who had dreadlocks entered
my work place, I didn't even notice they were Somalis until they spoke to me in weak Somali Lol.

Yeah I know some sujus and they don't act every Somali but this guy was Somali. I was in disbelief. I think a lot of the young people migrating to the west want nothing to do with their roots. I hope it's not true because a lot of us born in the west are longing to be able to return.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Yeah I know some sujus and they don't act every Somali but this guy was Somali. I was in disbelief. I think a lot of the young people migrating to the west want nothing to do with their roots. I hope it's not true because a lot of us born in the west are longing to be able to return.
funny how some born here wanna go to their roots while new tahriibyaal couldnt care less about back home

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Another woman scorned by my old ways. Go bake me a cake with those tears of yours, sxb. Don't forget to join the long line of these cackling broads who have also been scorned by yours truly when you're finished. :russsmug:
Youre attitude is y today how about you get your bantu ass in the kitchen and dont you dare burn the cake this time:ufdup:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
women usually have less bidaar then men though. and she's 180 years old leave ayeeyo MJ alone warya!

bidaar is a rarity for all women

pattern baldness is caused by sensitivity to dht, and it's production is entirely linked to testosterone levels. when a woman goes bald it's 99% because of some external factor.

that being said, on the bidaar front they recently isolated the genes that cause it, and can effectively turn them off now. they can also replicate stem cells within the scalp for long-lasting cures to baldness. by 2020 we should have topical treatments that don't break the bank and a full cure before 2025.

hoping you xalimos weren't banking on that forever. stay getting your degrees, though. that's good for our community.

The girls are doing better because of the pressure they get from young age. They are usually taught to do the chores, to be more responsible in general and they are watched very closely. They cant wake up and be gone all day. This has worked good for them because they use these skills to become successful. The boys are free from the get go and arent held responsible for anything. They become too confused, lose sight of what really matters and become irresponsible. This isnt every guy out there. Maybe not even half but these are usually the reason why the ones I know do not amount to much.

VixR

Veritas
The only thing somali women in the west are successful at is producing dozens of babies like factory to claim more caydh:mjlol:
The dozens of babies thing stems way back to the motherland. Older Somali men are typically of the mentality that they're failures unless they produce two football teams worth of kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending