How come Somali women in Diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always been a man cant say the same about your ass

Just don't bake anymore cakes and we good. We don't want to have all that
estrogen to start flowing through your veins again and lose that little bass you developed in your voice.

Welcome to the man club, sxb. :russsmug:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Mashaallah Somali women cook our food, clean our clothes and a few of them are even successful in the outside world. Allow dhowr! :rejoice:

Somali girls are beautiful, sweet like malab:lawd: big up all the girls that can cook Bariis and maraq, f*ck cadaans and madows all they have is s**l balaq

estrogen to start flowing through your veins again and lose that little bass you developed in your voice.

my nigga...you gone learn how to cook when you finally leave hooyos basement. don't worry. mercury is the only man here, your just a BOY. don't get it twisted waryaa :ufdup:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

aint nothin wrong with it me and my friends can fix a car one min later we in the kitchen making chocolate cake cause we fuckin want to :denzelnigga: one advice too you is you shouldnt care what others think about you youll just always miss out on a fun experience

Status
Not open for further replies.