How do atheists date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You will end up with a white woman inevitably cos there's no way a Somali Muslim woman, no matter how progressive and liberal she is, will want to settle down and have kids with an Atheist.

Hey, you seem resigned to believe that you will settle down with an cadaan women. Are you really gonna give up that easily? White women aint loyal man, they'll pop out six kids for you, then she'll drop you when she's 45 so she could "find herself" again. Numbers don't lie, especially with interracial marriages, ridiculous high divorce rate something to the tune of 72% int he first 2 years.

There's this Somali girl that I've been talking to that I'm really digging, but she is somewhat religious. Always saying "inShallah" and that sort of thing, although she does hold very progressive and liberal views on many issues. I just like her personality (and she is HOT btw) but I find myself withdrawing more and more from her because I know the relationship has zero potential due to religious incompatibility. I could never be with a Muslim and I know she'd probably freak out if I told her I was a non-believer, got me wondering, how the ef do Somali atheists date/marry? I know there's quite a bit of them out there, do they just pretend throughout their marriage? It's so sad.
Why does religion even have to be on the table? Can you not tell her you do not give a flying monkies about it? Plus ask her will religion pay the bills or make you feel special for the upcoming decades also you should promise her you wouldn't brainwash your kids into athiesm at the very least.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
Hey, you seem resigned to believe that you will settle down with an cadaan women. Are you really gonna give up that easily? White women aint loyal man, they'll pop out six kids for you, then she'll drop you when she's 45 so she could "find herself" again. Numbers don't lie, especially with interracial marriages, ridiculous high divorce rate something to the tune of 72% int he first 2 years.

Divorce rates are high generally speaking anyway.

And it's not like I have a choice. If Somali women don't want me, I'm left with white atheist women or African Christian women. And I sure as hell don't want a Jesus freak as a wife.

:damedamn:

T

Tokio

Why does religion even have to be on the table? Can you not tell her you do not give a flying monkies about it? Plus ask her will religion pay the bills or make you feel special for the upcoming decades also you should promise her you wouldn't brainwash your kids into athiesm at the very least.
Serious question sxb, would you allow your sister to get married to atheist?

This is a very interesting comment. You are suggesting that religion may not be a "dealbreaker" and is something that could be compromised with. Is this really your experience?

To be 100% honest, I would be ok with being with a muslim women, as long as she was secular and wasn't too serious about it. And definitely no hijab.

And it's not like I have a choice. If Somali women don't want me, I'm left with white atheist women or African Christian women. And I sure as hell don't want a Jesus freak as a wife.

You can cheat and get a freshy from back home, go Puntland or jubaland for your Tol.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM

You know there is more women in this world then white and AA there is latino,asians other Africans like Ethiopians:jgjrrmx:

S

syntax

There's this Somali girl that I've been talking to that I'm really digging, but she is somewhat religious. Always saying "inShallah" and that sort of thing, although she does hold very progressive and liberal views on many issues. I just like her personality (and she is HOT btw) but I find myself withdrawing more and more from her because I know the relationship has zero potential due to religious incompatibility. I could never be with a Muslim and I know she'd probably freak out if I told her I was a non-believer, got me wondering, how the ef do Somali atheists date/marry? I know there's quite a bit of them out there, do they just pretend throughout their marriage? It's so sad.

lol I was actually in a similar situation. I wouldn't say I'm a atheist though, but I'm not a wadaad. Anyways i was with this chick and she was hella religious bro. wanted to go chill at the masjid lol tf. The thing was, like in ur situation, she was hot af bro. Everyday i was ike dman i gotta get rid of her but when i seen that booty tho :wow: (even tho she tries to hide it). Anyways fast fwd a couple months and I got tired of her so i told her I'm not really religious and i don't really wanna do religious shit with u. Sxb whatever you don't make promises to her. I was tryna my hardest to get siil so a nigga had to do some despicable shit. The ends justify the means type shit bruh. I promised her we would get married and she used to text me asking if i prayed and i was like yee ofc babe even nafl, even though i was probably getting cirka or busting a nut. In the end it won't work out man. I told her f*ck ur religion don't msg me no more naya and blocked her. Then she got her friend to send me this :mjlol: This thinks i actually give a f*ck bout her feelings. But sxb my advice to you is to just end everything with her or u gonna be in a weird situation like me.
E9T1lEy.png
ztwMX0K.png

If she isn't down to smoke a blunt with you then get rid of her man

This is a very interesting comment. You are suggesting that religion may not be a "dealbreaker" and is something that could be compromised with. Is this really your experience?

To be 100% honest, I would be ok with being with a muslim women, as long as she wasn't too serious about it.
Well I don't mean to speak harshly about women but they are just as wild as me, the hotter they are the wilder they are, there is really no chance they follow in the footsteps of the ideal Muslim woman which is either maryam, Fatima, khadija or any other Quran approved woman. So why do I have to use religion as a bargaining chip if the said woman does not live up to her own standards which she'll represent like its a gang which she must stay loyal to or something.

My advice is don't even entertain religion infront of woman, instead focus on taking care of responsibilities and they'll see you are worth the shot.

Serious question sxb, would you allow your sister to get married to atheist?
No because I will arrange my sisters marriage , id arrange all my female relatives marriage but I don't have that kind of power over the family.. Just yet.

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
You know there is more women in this world then white and AA there is latino,asians other Africans like Ethiopians:jgjrrmx:

I wish I lived in USA for real instead of this shitty border town. All I see here is pale ass white women. My cousin always posts pics on FB of her and her friends who are Latinas and Black, and I'm just sitting here jealous af

:mjsuitcry:

lol I was actually in a similar situation. I wouldn't say I'm a atheist though, but I'm not a wadaad. Anyways i was with this chick and she was hella religious bro. wanted to go chill at the masjid lol tf. The thing was, like in ur situation, she was hot af bro. Everyday i was ike dman i gotta get rid of her but when i seen that booty tho :wow: (even tho she tries to hide it). Anyways fast fwd a couple months and I got tired of her so i told her I'm not really religious and i don't really wanna do religious shit with u. Sxb whatever you don't make promises to her. I was tryna my hardest to get siil so a nigga had to do some despicable shit. The ends justify the means type shit bruh. I promised her we would get married and she used to text me asking if i prayed and i was like yee ofc babe even nafl, even though i was probably getting cirka or busting a nut. In the end it won't work out man. I told her f*ck ur religion don't msg me no more naya and blocked her. Then she got her friend to send me this :mjlol: This thinks i actually give a f*ck bout her feelings. But sxb my advice to you is to just end everything with her or u gonna be in a weird situation like me.
E9T1lEy.png
ztwMX0K.png
Damn : ( sucks bro.

Chill at the masjid lol. Honestly she would've been in the bushes real quick if i ever heard that.

Interesting though that the girl was still "in love" even though you told her to f*ck her religion, what's that about?
A very good friend of mine told me the same thing, and he's muslim. There's a lot of good wisdom in this statement, cuts a lot of BS.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@sophisticate

First of all I have never, and will not, consider living a "double life", I was merely speculating what others do.

"unless you intend on restoring your belief."

This is silly, you can't "intend" on restoring belief, in the same way you don't "intend" on believing the sun doesn't exist. Belief is not just some kind of switch you turn on and off.

scust.png
Never.

Seeing that you are a diehard non-believer. Why not just follow the lead of viceprez, he intends on a common law partnership with an cadaan chick. The likelihood of finding a Somali girl like yourself is rare. I would say Godspeed, but I think I'm preaching to the wrong crowd, so may Intelligent design be with you.

Last edited:
S

syntax

Damn :( sucks bro.

Interesting thought that the girl was still "in love" even though you told her to f*ck her religion, what's that about?

idk bro, she was clingy too thats one of the reasons i left her. Honestly there was a whole lotta red flags i chose to ignore. But my point is don't promise her anything and don't lead her on to false expectations. if your a emotional guy, shit can get ugly.

E9T1lEy.png
ztwMX0K.png

:damn::deadmanny::deadmanny:

Walahi ciyaal suuq oo rasmi ah baad tahay

im not man. I just make stupid mistakes. I just turned 22, still got a lot to learn man. but ill never be a simp f*ck that

Bro, I'm not much older than you and I know what it's like. You owe the girl an answer seeing as you've flat our used her, start there. It has nothing to do with being a simp. Other than that, that story was great and I enjoyed it :axvmm9o:

Status
Not open for further replies.