How do atheists date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does religion even have to be on the table? Can you not tell her you do not give a flying monkies about it? Plus ask her will religion pay the bills or make you feel special for the upcoming decades also you should promise her you wouldn't brainwash your kids into athiesm at the very least.

Who says deenta pays bills? islam encourages you graf for a living. I'd say watch mouth and tobad keen for writting the above. Why does religion have to be on table? maybe because she is muslim and intends marrying a muslim.

I think a large part of somali athiest will end up living a munafiiq lifestyle. Kernel my advice to you and other athiest is, if you leave islam you leave somalinimo. Stop being spineless and be true to yourselfs and people around you. Because I tell you what, you will find it very lonely living a muslim lifestyle and practising for "show" when you dont believe it.

Who says deenta pays bills? islam encourages you graf for a living. I'd say watch mouth and tobad keen for writting the above. Why does religion have to be on table? maybe because she is muslim and intends marrying a muslim.

I think a large part of somali athiest will end up living a munafiiq lifestyle. Kernel my advice to you and other athiest is, if you leave islam you leave somalinimo. Stop being spineless and be true to yourselfs and people around you. Because I tell you what, you will find it very lonely living a muslim lifestyle and practising for "show" when you dont believe it.

dont get mad at me because i dont need to talk about religion to a women in order for me to get on her good books :drakekidding:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
To each his own, I don't think you should judge a book by it's cover. Just because a Somali girl doesn't wear hijab doesn't mean she's down for whatever. It's hard to have faith in someone, that doesn't have faith. I'm just speaking for myself so don't take offense.

To each his own, I don't think you should judge a book by it's cover. Just because a Somali girl doesn't wear hijab doesn't mean she's down for whatever. It's hard to have faith in someone, that doesn't have faith. I'm just speaking for myself so don't take offense.
hey lady with the game, you only value religion because you dont wanna get fucked over again.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
hey lady with the game, you only value religion because you dont wanna get fucked over again.

I don't understand what's wrong with you. Do you not understand the meaning of straight-edged. It means you don't drink, smoke, take drugs or have sex. The lifestyle I lead is a clean one and if you have a tough time getting your head wrapped around that, then I suggest you not quote me again. I don't want to have to add you to my ever-increasing ignore list. I have a low threshold for ignorant peons and misogynistic weirdos.

How are the two correlated? I'm scratching my head.

Sultana

On Hiatus
You'll find a Somali female on any end of the religiosity spectrum in Canada. However, I haven't met any Somali female atheists and even if a Somali girl isn't religious at all, I don't think she'd be okay with marrying someone who doesn't believe in God. You'd probably have more luck finding a Somali atheist female online.

You'll find a Somali female on any end of the religiosity spectrum in Canada. However, I haven't met any Somali female atheists and even if a Somali girl isn't religious at all, I don't think she'd be okay with marrying someone who doesn't believe in God. You'd probably have more luck finding a Somali atheist female online.

Exactly. Most non religious Somalis still consider themselves Muslim, regardless of their actions and they'd only wanna settle down with a Muslim.

@syntax lol crazy story sxb! Walahi you're an interesting character. How the hell you land her in the first place lol

I don't understand what's wrong with you. Do you not understand the meaning of straight-edged. It means you don't drink, smoke, take drugs or have sex. The lifestyle I lead is a clean one and if you have a tough time getting your head wrapped around that, then I suggest you not quote me again. I don't want to have to add you to my ever-increasing ignore list. I have a low threshold for ignorant peons and misogynistic weirdos.

you've basically got me to tick every box in my checklist. i have no habbits either although i do like to take the edge of on a friday night out maybe a saturday night aswell sometimes.

I don't want to have to add you to my ever-increasing ignore list

this soldier knows when to stand-down so you wont be needing to have to do any of that.

It means you don't drink, smoke, take drugs or have sex.

ever seen the movie 40 year old virgin?

T

Tokio

we are at age were people who say they're virgin are laughed at and ridiculed :stressed:

ilahey halaga baqo.

S

syntax

@Solid It's not that interesting bro.

and lool I knew her from school. I'm not going to lie to you on the internet and act like a real ass nigga but wallahi i was hella scared to talk to girls back then. Now i still kinda get nervous but i don't give a f*ck, i have other shit to worry about than getting rejected. But that time i thought she was nice and sweet cuz she helped me on a econ assignment and asked if she cud give me her number so we can work on other assignments ( wallahi the study excuse always works :banderas:). We started texting a lot and snap chatting a lot. Then we started meeting up at school in between classes to grab lunch and talk. Religion was never a issue until after a couple weeks i was like :cosbyhmm: what did i get my self into this time

I've seen plenty post in the /r/exmuslim subreddit. But generally I agree with you.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
What would you ladies do if your husband was leading a double life and you found out 7 years and 2 kids into the marriage that he was in fact an Atheist? Divorce or would you say "nvm.. we married anyway and he's a good father and a good husband".

:patrice:

I would play it cool and suggest a family trip to Somalia. Once we get there, I'd tell my family that he's gone crazy and needs to be rehabilitated. Being chained up in cage with a hyena is the least he deserves for the years of lies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I would play it cool and suggest a family trip to Somalia. Once we get there, I'd tell my family that he's gone crazy and needs to be rehabilitated. Being chained up in cage with a hyena is the least he deserves for the years of lies.

:mjcry:

Ninka ceebtiisa qari nooh. He is the father of your children after all.

I

IntensiveCareUnit

What would you ladies do if your husband was leading a double life and you found out 7 years and 2 kids into the marriage that he was in fact an Atheist? Divorce or would you say "nvm.. we married anyway and he's a good father and a good husband".

:patrice:
it wouldn't take me 7 years to find out lol lol

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
:mjcry:

Ninka ceebtiisa qari nooh. He is the father of your children after all.

After years of lies, I would start to question if I ever really knew him. What else was he lying about? :fantasia2: It could be anything and everything. Nah, divorce would be too easy. He would need to properly atone for his sin(s).

Status
Not open for further replies.