How do I start a conversation with a crackhead...??

I’m acc tryna hit this cute crackhead in my cousins neighborhood up. But how tf am I supposed to start a conversation? He walks extremely fast wtf if there was an Olympic event for walking he would win gold and a world record for how fast he walks.

He is soooo damnn cute though :lawd::ahh: I don’t remember the last time a guy stunned me with looks like that. My cousin and her friend tell me he had a gf with no teeth, they haven’t seen her in months tho sooo they think they must’ve broke up. If his last girl had no f*cking teeth I gotta have a chance too :trumpsmirk: Give me yall advice, all I gotta do is walk around that mall and I’m guaranteed to see him, my cousin and I just saw him like 3x today on accident since this dude be walking laps on laps tweaking out:rejoice:

PLUS he’s defo not homeless yall trust me so don’t even try it 💯💯💯 druggie =/= homeless

Last edited:
I was going to tell you to get him food but you say he isn’t homeless 😭😭😭
I don’t think he’s homeless atleast where I’m at usually homeless people carry their shit with them everywhereeee and got like 20 bags of crap. I’ve seen this dude with a few diff outfits so obviously he’s got a place to keep his shit, I don’t think he’s homeless, just a drug addict :wow:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I don’t think he’s homeless atleast where I’m at usually homeless people carry their shit with them everywhereeee and got like 20 bags of crap. I’ve seen this dude with a few diff outfits so obviously he’s got a place to keep his shit, I don’t think he’s homeless, just a drug addict :wow:
Wait a minute tell him you’re lost or something

Wait a minute tell him you’re lost or something
He walks SOOO damn fast tho it’s unbelievable :wow: :mjlol: I could prob catch up but no offense my cousin doesn’t walk nearly as fast as I do.

Imma have to stop by this area on my own sometime it’s too bad Im gonna be out of town for the next while tho smfh. If I don’t find a man in my hometown I’m hitting this man tf up when I come back:ahh:he’s so cute goddamnn it’s actually insane

:cosbyhmm:If I was a crackhead i wouldn’t have to be making this post I’d use my connections to get to him:damedamn:

Ps I def wouldn’t have to spend a dime on drugs if his last girl had no teeth:shaq:
How about this: you get into a character, as if a method actor, researching a role of a crackhead, you know pretend as if a crackhead for a week, and approach him as your study character for the role. Done! Bob is your uncle!

He looks like a Latino baby eren yeager with small brown eyes and face tattoos :ahh: :wow:

02C40192-B5CD-45E5-BB83-A074310D1002.jpeg

I tried SOOOO Hard to think of a celeb that looks like him but nobody comes to mind… he really looks exactly like this pic tho the expression especially… he’s gorgeous :banderas:that little blank ass expression is everything :ahh: :rejoice:

Trending