How do I start a conversation with a crackhead...??

I’m acc tryna hit this cute crackhead in my cousins neighborhood up. But how tf am I supposed to start a conversation? He walks extremely fast wtf if there was an Olympic event for walking he would win gold and a world record for how fast he walks.

He is soooo damnn cute though :lawd::ahh: I don’t remember the last time a guy stunned me with looks like that. My cousin and her friend tell me he had a gf with no teeth, they haven’t seen her in months tho sooo they think they must’ve broke up. If his last girl had no f*cking teeth I gotta have a chance too :trumpsmirk: Give me yall advice, all I gotta do is walk around that mall and I’m guaranteed to see him, my cousin and I just saw him like 3x today on accident since this dude be walking laps on laps tweaking out:rejoice:

PLUS he’s defo not homeless yall trust me so don’t even try it 💯💯💯 druggie =/= homeless

Last edited:
I was going to tell you to get him food but you say he isn’t homeless 😭😭😭
I don’t think he’s homeless atleast where I’m at usually homeless people carry their shit with them everywhereeee and got like 20 bags of crap. I’ve seen this dude with a few diff outfits so obviously he’s got a place to keep his shit, I don’t think he’s homeless, just a drug addict :wow:

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I don’t think he’s homeless atleast where I’m at usually homeless people carry their shit with them everywhereeee and got like 20 bags of crap. I’ve seen this dude with a few diff outfits so obviously he’s got a place to keep his shit, I don’t think he’s homeless, just a drug addict :wow:
Wait a minute tell him you’re lost or something

Wait a minute tell him you’re lost or something
He walks SOOO damn fast tho it’s unbelievable :wow: :mjlol: I could prob catch up but no offense my cousin doesn’t walk nearly as fast as I do.

Imma have to stop by this area on my own sometime it’s too bad Im gonna be out of town for the next while tho smfh. If I don’t find a man in my hometown I’m hitting this man tf up when I come back:ahh:he’s so cute goddamnn it’s actually insane

:cosbyhmm:If I was a crackhead i wouldn’t have to be making this post I’d use my connections to get to him:damedamn:

Ps I def wouldn’t have to spend a dime on drugs if his last girl had no teeth:shaq:
How about this: you get into a character, as if a method actor, researching a role of a crackhead, you know pretend as if a crackhead for a week, and approach him as your study character for the role. Done! Bob is your uncle!

He looks like a Latino baby eren yeager with small brown eyes and face tattoos :ahh: :wow:

02C40192-B5CD-45E5-BB83-A074310D1002.jpeg

I tried SOOOO Hard to think of a celeb that looks like him but nobody comes to mind… he really looks exactly like this pic tho the expression especially… he’s gorgeous :banderas:that little blank ass expression is everything :ahh: :rejoice:

It's so easy to mess your life up and it hard to get back on track. As a Somali male I advise you don't go down this track in life because youll end of life long scares you can never get rid of or heal. You may not see where this road is lead but it's not a good one. I've seen plenty of documentaries of Somali youth be friends random people and it lead them to drug us and homeless just like the people they met. :farole:

It's so easy to mess your life up and it hard to get back on track. As a Somali male I advise you don't go down this track in life because youll end of life long scares you can never get rid of or heal. You may not see where this road is lead but it's not a good one. I've seen plenty of documentaries of Somali youth be friends random people and it lead them to drug us and homeless just like the people they met. :farole:
I’m ngl I totally understand and I see your point but 🥺 he’s so fucking cute omfg i can’t resist :rejoice: :ahh: :meleshame:pls remind me that it’s a GOOD thing that I’ll be out of town for the next while anyways so I won’t be crossing paths with this man anytime soon, lowkey I know this is a good thing but my brain is itching to see him again😫

I’m ngl I totally understand and I see your point but 🥺 he’s so fucking cute omfg i can’t resist :rejoice: :ahh: :meleshame:pls remind me that it’s a GOOD thing that I’ll be out of town for the next while anyways so I won’t be crossing paths with this man anytime soon, lowkey I know this is a good thing but my brain is itching to see him again😫
People who got addicted to drugs. All of there people started with people the hung out with

You need to stop hating let that homeless brother find a home

bump into him "accidentally"
I’m going with this suggestion and I’m making my move when he gives me this beautiful blank ass expression of his

B5EC4487-1199-4033-A63E-83BA5B001A35.jpeg

:banderas: Cant wait... I’m keeping y’all posted.

UGHHH There’s just something about him looks aside omfg, he has this interesting quiet… mystery vibe.. I can’t put my finger on it. Asides from the occasional begging he seems to keep to himself, my cousin and her friend tell me they’ve never even heard his voice :ahh::mjcry: they need to update the nickname cuz I highly doubt he’s on crack, im under the assumption he is most likely on meth judging by his hyper focused attitude/gaze while running laps around this … mall…

anyways I digress and imma shut my mouth.
Expect an update shortly :shaq:

Trending

Latest posts