how easy is it being a nomadic pastoralist?

I believe this will be the lifestyle of the future once war breaks out and a rogue nation releases a crazy EMP.

Shaykh ‘Umar Sulaymaan al-Ashqar (may Allah have mercy on him) said, after quoting a number of hadeeths about this matter:

These hadeeths and many similar hadeeths indicate that this powerful civilisation which has invented all this huge arsenal of bombs and missiles will decline and disappear. It is most likely that it will destroy itself, and that humanity will once again go back to fighting on horseback, using spears, bows and arrows, and the like. And Allah knows best.

End quote from al-Qiyaamah as-Sughra (p. 275)

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
If you have a good green thumb, a sense of navigation, leadership dependability, as well as being able to keep your savings and belongings safe on the move looking out for livestock, protecting your assets, and a whole bunch of mental notes to repeated tasks that can be vigorously menial to seem meaningless becos life is so simple.

I mean it would sound like a lucrative business choice 2,000 years ago, but for most of us that's lot of worked patience that requires a robotic mindset to keep it done to result anywhere now a days.
People back then were more willing with nothing to do at all, but now people think if it's too much work with too much unpredictability than it must be a waste.
I respect the elders and the upcoming who still have knowledge of the old ways that will always ingrain a sense of honour.

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
You can't report me just for mentioning me. Try threatening me all you like but you don't scare me one bit. I gave you a reply which befits your attitude. Now sit yourself down.
Reported :) Don’t mention/quote me again. Bye now
1589674999087.gif

Nice. Just want you to know you can't do anything to me. You're really not intimidating. Stop tryna bully me.
@AishaBarri I just @'d you. What are you gonna do now? Go ahead and report me. I wonder what you even give as a reason. Probably nothing. Like you say it's not that serious. You can laugh all you like but you sounded exactly like Karen threatening to call the cops. Let's see what happens now.

Trending