how easy is it being a nomadic pastoralist?

AishaBarri

It’s not that serious
Is that why they risk death trying to get to Europe? 99% of Somali's would swap places with you in a heartbeat.
They probably have a romanticized idea of the west. Then again people want what they don’t have with some ppl trying to move back and others trying to move here :zhqjlmx:

Hey, is this old camel skeleton still typing to me?
Somebody get this puntite bantu out of my sights!
@Mods take him away!!!! Cease him.
'Puntite Bantu'. Learn some history. The Puntities were Proto-Somalis, not Bantus. I suppose though with your level of ignorance there is little difference. And you couldn't even spell seize correctly smh. So what language can you speak?? :snoop: :mjlol:

If you have a good green thumb, a sense of navigation, leadership dependability, as well as being able to keep your savings and belongings safe on the move looking out for livestock, protecting your assets, and a whole bunch of mental notes to repeated tasks that can be vigorously menial to seem meaningless becos life is so simple. :damedamn:

I mean it would sound like a lucrative business choice 2,000 years ago,
but for most of us that's lot of worked patience that requires a robotic mindset to keep it done to result anywhere now a days.:snoop:
People back then were more willing with nothing to do at all, but now people think if it's too much work with too much unpredictability than it must be a waste.
I respect the elders and the upcoming who still have knowledge of the old ways that will always ingrain a sense of honour. :what1:
What are you even saying? I honestly can't understand.

Trending

Latest posts