How often do you buy clothing & shoes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I look sexy whatever I wear so I don't need to purchase clothing as much as ugly people who shop frequently. :siilaanyosmile:

Seoul

. . .
I'll go shopping like 2/3 times a month but I online shop more frequently, river island always comes thru with those online exclusives

Though i have a budget of £40 every time i shop, because I'm broke and I have to give my mum like half of my pay for her hagbad bs and travel/zone 1 is expensive u know, £6 every day, that's like £42 every week and £170 every month, I'm not made out of money, I wish my mum knew that and she even takes half of my student loans I'm going to put her in a care home.

Lmao ur going to put ur hooyo in a care home for using ur money. What about all the money and time she spent on u since the day u were born. I don't know about you but I wouldn't even mind giving my mom alllll of my wages.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
yeah i gotta agree with seoul here

personally my parents got a claim to all my cash whether i hit donald trump status or not. but then again i still live at home and have no external expenses besides school tuition and watching movies and shit.

it actually baffles me how some people leave their parents in an old folks home. couldn't imagine that shit unless she had medical problems i couldn't tend to there would probably be infighting between my siblings on who she gets to live with honestly.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I used to be a shopaholic but I realised I was wasting my money on materialistic things and I was too dependant on. I'm more simplistic now. I only buy what I need.

Y'all must be some poor ass greedy ass people

Sometimes I'll take my hooyo shopping because she enjoys accompanying me and I enjoy her company. Just last month I bought (with my money) new timbs, jeans, sweaters, leather gloves and a light L&S jacket with hooyo and treated her to a cafe later :westbrookswag:

And yesterday got me some cash from hooyo to buy me a balling winter jacket/parka :whew:

:wow:

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Black Friday and Xmas/boxing day sales is coming up. Getting ready for the stampede

23901C2C00000578-2852381-Let_the_shopping_begin_Excited_shoppers_rush_into_the_JCPenny_st-43_1417176610712.jpg

Topman and Asos :rejoice:

Lmao ur going to put ur hooyo in a care home for using ur money. What about all the money and time she spent on u since the day u were born. I don't know about you but I wouldn't even mind giving my mom alllll of my wages.

It was an obvious joke sis, how you and a couple others on this thread actually thought I was serious quite frankly is beyond me. Supposing that I actually wanted to put her in a care home did you not consider

a) I had no other siblings, because for sure they would never let me do such a thing
b) She would even give me such an option?
c) do you think I've ever said no to my mum? It's evident I haven't from my obvious complaining about her taking half of my £££

"I wouldn't even mind giving my mom alllll of my wages"

tumblr_inline_nejjs17NfV1swlpr8.gif

okay mother theresa

I mean my relationship with my mother isn't the best so spare me your judgements juseyo, like I would die for her in a heartbeat but sometimes things just get difficult okay!!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
lol the old folks home was a joke too, i'm just replying to her outside that because people legit do that irl

Seoul

. . .
It was an obvious joke sis, how you and a couple others on this thread actually thought I was serious quite frankly is beyond me. Supposing that I actually wanted to put her in a care home did you not consider

a) I had no other siblings, because for sure they would never let me do such a thing
b) She would even give me such an option?
c) do you think I've ever said no to my mum? It's evident I haven't from my obvious complaining about her taking half of my £££

"I wouldn't even mind giving my mom alllll of my wages"

tumblr_inline_nejjs17NfV1swlpr8.gif

okay mother theresa

I mean my relationship with my mother isn't the best so spare me your judgements juseyo, like I would die for her in a heartbeat but sometimes things just get difficult okay!!
Tbh I've seen old Somali women in care homes which is heartbreaking. To me, that comment you made didn't come across as a joke but good to know it was a joke.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I buy different coloured tracksuits, a gilet and air maxes twice a month.

edit - forgot to add pouch and a hat too

Status
Not open for further replies.