Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I Buy mostly here and there during the months

Stuff that I dont like I send back home

VixR

Veritas
this pic triggered my trypophobia skins all itchy now :ohlord:
An hour ago, I google image searched this term and lost my breakfast. I'm not faint of heart with gross sights typically, but holy shit the reaction was visceral and immediate. I think I almost cried too. My skin is still crawling.

The baby hairs are nothing like that.

VixR

Veritas
I'm a splurge shopper. I go nuts all at once, recover, go nuts, recover. Sometimes, I could go with a purpose and buy things I didn't plan to. Since I'm sensitive to the fluorescent lighting at a lot of malls and shops, online shopping has become an issue too. Worse, I don't bother returning online items that I don't like. It's money I could be saving.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
An hour ago, I google image searched this term and lost my breakfast. I'm not faint of heart with gross sights typically, but holy shit the reaction was visceral and immediate. I think I almost cried too. My skin is still crawling.

The baby hairs are nothing like that.

Ever since I found out I've got this weird condition, anything with holes and peculiar patterns trigger me. All thanks to my dickhead of a brother:stopit:

VixR

Veritas
Ever since I found out I've got this weird condition, anything with holes and peculiar patterns trigger me. All thanks to my dickhead of a brother:stopit:
You're the new dickhead in this scenario, sorry to say. The google images lead me to a YT video that amplified my disgust, and I have it on loop in my mind. Wallahi I'm still tripping.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You're the new dickhead in this scenario, sorry to say. The google images lead me to a YT video that amplified my disgust, and I have it on loop in my mind. Wallahi I'm still tripping.

I didn't tell you to google anything, so you're your own dickhead. You even went as far as watching YouTube videos :mjlol: the images alone were enough to make me go on an itching marathon.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
When I realize that I spend to much money on clothes, I decided to not go clothes shopping for a year. I saved so much money. Everyone should try this. You will be amazed on how much you waste on items you don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.