How often do you go to gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Me: 3 times a week, cardio also 3. I dont use protein drinks, just water. I eat a lot although not that bariis and baasto bullshit (very unhealthy). The only meat i eat is chicken/fish. I've replaced rice with quinoa,no pasta. Whenever i eat half of the plate is salad, 25% is meat and 25% carbohydrates.

What is your diet?

Breakfast: Coffee and two granola bars
Lunch: Always involves meat and usually junk food (I make sure it's 1000 calories)
Dinner: A bunch of random fruits (3-4 servings)

I do cardio for 15 minutes.

I quit my Ben and Jerry's :-(

Breakfast: usually nothing but if I'm early enough i just drink tea + lemon + honey no milk (its gross to some folks but its a morning ritual since i was a kid)

lunch: I'm usually out so subway? pizza or a snack.

dinner: if i actually ate something at lunch then i just have a snack. or most times i eat your regular somali food, bariis, baasto, canjeelo + maraq or beer or curry chicken (tbh you can eat anything with canjeelo) . if I'm out then its more junk food :jcoleno:

i remember going through a vegan phase a few months back. i couldn't handle eating healthy tbh. i feel bad for fat people who need to loose weight by eating that bland ass garbage. i feel like if you work out and try to make homemade versions of whatever you like your good. me though....im way too busy and hardly home :mjcry: . i work out every other day though

i wish veggies and fruits weren't as expensive here. if only it was cheap like in africa :lawd:

Me: 3 times a week, cardio also 3. I dont use protein drinks, just water. I eat a lot although not that bariis and baasto bullshit (very unhealthy). The only meat i eat is chicken/fish. I've replaced rice with quinoa,no pasta. Whenever i eat half of the plate is salad, 25% is meat and 25% carbohydrates.

What is your diet?
That's good. I started gym today my plan is to 4 times a week.as for my diet I'm planning on eating clean, no greasy foods and refined carbs.

I don't go anymore. I put my body through so much stress as it is. I even had to quit soccer. I am going to be off from lifting and sports for a while inshallah. At least 6 months.

waraabe

Your superior
Breakfast: usually nothing but if I'm early enough i just drink tea + lemon + honey no milk (its gross to some folks but its a morning ritual since i was a kid)

lunch: I'm usually out so subway? pizza or a snack.

dinner: if i actually ate something at lunch then i just have a snack. or most times i eat your regular somali food, bariis, baasto, canjeelo + maraq or beer or curry chicken (tbh you can eat anything with canjeelo) . if I'm out then its more junk food :jcoleno:

i remember going through a vegan phase a few months back. i couldn't handle eating healthy tbh. i feel bad for fat people who need to loose weight by eating that bland ass garbage. i feel like if you work out and try to make homemade versions of whatever you like your good. me though....im way too busy and hardly home :mjcry: . i work out every other day though

i wish veggies and fruits weren't as expensive here. if only it was cheap like in africa :lawd:

Damn you are unhealthy lol

VixR

Veritas
I don't diet. I give myself free reign, but I try not to overdue anything, bc I want to gradually gain 10lbs and yet keep active at the same time. I've increased my water intake.

I'm bad at eating breakfast. I usually just have a large tea and get going. Lunch is I let the crockpot cook and came home to food or I ate out. I'm addicted to fake Asian food and a Mexican joint near my work. I don't drink soda or really like store bought junk food, my main problem is eating home food more. It's hard to get motivated to put time aside or wake up earlier to cook and take a lunch, so sometimes I'll manage to get something going but I'm starving and can't make it home for lunch so I end up buying and making the crockpot my dinner.

I used to exercise a couple days a week last year, but it became very shotty and unmotivated somewhere down the line. I've been cycling 30-45m alternating 3-4 d/w since the beginning of the year. It helps my overall mood and sleep.

I was obsessed with lifting during university, but after I graduated I basically stopped going to the gym altogether. Somehow I've still retained the majority of the mass I've gained and still got a six pack.

alex-jones-shirtless-f*ck-now-this-is-on-my-computer-ugh-i-hate-writing.jpg

You think this comes naturally?!

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
5-6 times a week.

3-4 of those days are dedicated to lifting, 1-2 on cardio

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I dont work out atm laakin i'm gonna start hitting it soon.One of my aunties said to me in front of everyone that i grew alot since she last saw me,after that she started talking about how her son started going gym at around my age and that he hasnt grown since.She kept telling my mom that i'm not gonna grow if i hit the gym and now my mom constantly tells me to not hit the gym.So what do y'all think about hitting the gym potentially hindering growth.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I actually really need to hit the gym.My arab mates are all so bulk and they arm wrestle all the time showcasing their male dominance.Even my scrawny indian mate beats me and boasts about it ffs:francis::jcoleno::jcoleno:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I dont work out atm laakin i'm gonna start hitting it soon.One of my aunties said to me in front of everyone that i grew alot since she last saw me,after that she started talking about how her son started going gym at around my age and that he hasnt grown since.She kept telling my mom that i'm not gonna grow if i hit the gym and now my mom constantly tells me to not hit the gym.So what do y'all think about hitting the gym potentially hindering growth.

It doesn't hinder shit. Your physical growth is based on nothing more than genetics, sleep, and your diet. Physical compression has zero effect (except in case of injury) on growth plate functionality.

Whole thing is a myth.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
It doesn't hinder shit. Your physical growth is based on nothing more than genetics, sleep, and your diet. Physical compression has zero effect (except in case of injury) on growth plate functionality.

Whole thing is a myth.
Tell that to my aunty,the last time she saw me(last year) i was 5,7 and now i recently reached 6 and i'm taller than her son.And does sleeping late but getting sufficient hours stunt growth:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending