How often do you go to gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
You're only 17 and you're talking about sex in the somali community. It makes sense now, you don't know what you're missing out. Why don't you keep your 17 year old advice to yourself about needing to "protect" somali girls and their honour and focus on getting your high school diploma first.

When did teenagers think they can give advice?
miskeeen this didnt know,nayaa i've proclaimed my age plenty of times on this site you ageist dusty ,it's not my fault your naive ass didnt notice.I may be 17 but i am much more aware of current issues facing our community than your dusty expired ass.
@AbdiJohnson block this old habaryar outta here for derailing

Listen kiddo, I'll tell you one thing...calling girls es is such an unattractive quality. Word of advice if you ever want to find a date, don't ever call girls that. You keep talking about honour...where is yours? You have no aqlaaq...no etiquette, you probably wear braces. Worry about your growth spurt and stay away from the sex talk. You have nothing to add to the conversation anyways. We don't need boys like you putting on a facade about protecting us. You call women es. Thank god you're kid. I have hope that in the next few years you'll grow out of it...or I hope the next girl you say something like that to in person puts you in your place.

miskeeen this didnt know,nayaa i've proclaimed my age plenty of times on this site you ageist dusty ,it's not my fault your naive ass didnt notice.I may be 17 but i am much more aware of current issues facing our community than your dusty expired ass.
@AbdiJohnson block this old habaryar outta here for derailing

hacking into my account with your dumb ass :ohreally:

:mjlol:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Listen kiddo, I'll tell you one thing...calling girls es is such an unattractive quality. Word of advice if you ever want to find a date, don't ever call girls that. You keep talking about honour...where is yours? You have no aqlaaq...no etiquette, you probably wear braces. Worry about your growth spurt and stay away from the sex talk. You have nothing to add to the conversation anyways. We don't need boys like you putting on a facade about protecting us. You call women es. Thank god you're kid. I have hope that in the next few years you'll grow out of it...or I hope the next girl you say something like that to in person puts you in your place.
why are you lecturing me like your some wise yoda or something.Your the one that called me out and you're mad about me calling you a :ivers:.
Get your sensitive ass outta here,i can say whatever i want to say without your expired self-righteous ass lecturing me about etiquette and aqlaaaq.It is none your business if i talk about sex or not,i have the right to talk about whatever the f*ck i want:kodaksmiley:

Thought I was the only one thinking this :damedamn:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Assumptions nayaaa you dont know me
get outta here with that bullshit
giphy.gif

The difference between adults and children is that adults can get their points across without name calling. You're supposed to outgrow name calling when you outgrow recess

why are you lecturing me like your some wise yoda or something.Your the one that called me out and you're mad about me calling you a :ivers:.
Get your sensitive ass outta here,i can say whatever i want to say without your expired self-righteous ass lecturing me about etiquette and aqlaaaq.It is none your business if i talk about sex or not,i have the right to talk about whatever the f*ck i want:kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
The difference between adults and children is that adults can get their points across without name calling. That usually ends with recess.
wallahi you have some real shaqo la aaan,investing all this time out of your so-called busy adult life to respond to a 17 year old.War ya ilahay yaqaan orod raga wax qaybso,arintaya ka bax

LOL you're totally right though. Thanks for the reminder. I'm going to go back to "adulting". Goodnight and hopefully tomorrow you'll go back to behaving like a good respectful teenager.
wallahi you have some real shaqo la aaan,investing all this time out of your so-called busy adult life to respond to a 17 year old.War ya ilahay yaqaan orod raga wax qaybso,arintaya ka bax

p.s you're somali is really on point for a 17 year old. Are you sure you're not impersonating an old aabo?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Weekday
BreakFast: Iced coffee with 2 Splenda, almond milk. Avocado toast or on a bagel.
Snack: cashews, dried fruit.
Lunch: Whatever I'm feeling that day, I always end up eating Asian kale slaw salad with extra tahini sauce and iced tea.
Dinner: Either baked salmon with rice, or quinoa salad, or if I'm feeling fancy I make baked sweet potato fries, fried veggie rice and baked tilapia

Weekend

Brunch: whatever it's on the menu.
Snack: something sweet
Dinner:'either sushi or something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending