How often do you go to gym?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I stopped going to the gym since like last year, because i got busy with school and work. But ever since i started heavy lifting it stunted my growth at 6"0 and now my brothers are all taller than me at 6"3 + :mjcry:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I'm thinking of starting but my fam says wait till you stop growing i'm at 6ft now and i grew around 3 inches in the last year so yh i'm not sure if i should start or not

You're only 17 and you're talking about sex in the somali community. It makes sense now, you don't know what you're missing out. Why don't you keep your 17 year old advice to yourself about needing to "protect" somali girls and their honour and focus on getting your high school diploma first.

When did teenagers think they can give advice?

I'm 17 and i grew 3 inches in the past year,i'm not sure if i stopped growing or nah

You're only 17 and you're talking about sex in the somali community. It makes sense now, you don't know what you're missing out. Why don't you keep your 17 year old advice to yourself about needing to "protect" somali girls and their honour and focus on getting your high school diploma first.

LOOOOL :drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Just let him roam free he's pretty mature for his age..:sass2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending