Votes: 4 5.3%

• Total voters
Screen_Shot_2017_07_13_at_1.09.20_PM.jpeg

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
so he's like 40ish?

damn. I'm like 29 and I already put almost every under 20 person on ignore LOL

Can't imagine him debating with under 20 year olds LOL
What can you expect, some people are mind-numbingly stupid, irritating and idiotic.

gordon ramsay facepalm GIF

I could go on.

JackieBurkhart

Lool who says I'm older than @Sophisticate we are probably both around the same age.. And no I don't participate in gender wars just give my opinion from time to time.. Anyway why are you always randomly trashing my comments all over the forum :noneck::noneck:
Because you say stupid things, that aren't well thought out. Question, at your age, do you not possess the necessary critical thinking skills to actually say something useful and, that actually contributes something positive to the discussion?

*If you had read carefully, you would have seen I said possibly.

You do participate in those threads and fuel the idiotic nonsense necessary to keep those threads trending. Act your age and I won't write you off as a lost cause.

I ignore @TheProfessor since he's young and dumb, your not young. Just old and dumb.

Toodles.

Super Bowl Ok GIF by Pepsi

Because you say stupid things, that aren't well thought out. Question, at your age, do you not possess the necessary critical thinking skills to actually say something useful?

If you had read carefully, you would have seen I said possibly.

You do participate in those threads and fuel the idiotic nonsense necessary to keep those threads trending. Act your age and I won't write you off as a lost cause.

I ignore @TheProfessor since he's young and dumb, your not young. Just old and dumb.

Toodles.

Lool.. Just remember who was kind to you on that other thread were you was being sad.. What I get in return, qashin ratings :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackieBurkhart

Lool.. Just remember who was kind to you on that other thread were you was being sad.. What I get in return, qashin ratings :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you could show the receipts, that would be nice.
Albino Alligator Waiting GIF by California Academy of Sciences

Addressing your other points, I don't like it when anyone engages and fuels those gender war threads. They're simply useless and divisive. I expect more and hold you to a higher standard, considering your age and your possibility to be reformed. Some clowns on here can't be reformed, nor will they ever see the light again. Either way, stop participating, even jokingly and we're cool.

I used to poke fun at people in those threads in general, but then I realized some of those idiots actually believe what they're saying. Have a nice day, walaal.

Because you say stupid things, that aren't well thought out. Question, at your age, do you not possess the necessary critical thinking skills to actually say something useful and, that actually contributes something positive to the discussion?

*If you had read carefully, you would have seen I said possibly.

Toodles.

Ms age is just number ❤️

If you could show the receipts, that would be nice.
I can't remember, it was on a thread where I wrote don't take the internet so serious, we love our sisters..
Albino Alligator Waiting GIF by California Academy of Sciences

Addressing your other points, I don't like it when anyone engages and fuels those gender war threads. They're simply useless and divisive. I expect more and hold you to a higher standard, considering your age and your possibility to be reformed. Some clowns on here can't be reformed, nor will they ever see the light again. Either way, stop participating, even jokingly and we're cool.
But why can't we have a little joke and banters? Live gets boring without that abaayo.
I used to poke fun at people in those threads in general, but then I realized some of those idiots actually believe what they're saying. Have a nice day, walaal.
You too walashey.. Good day 😁

Trending

Latest posts