DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I started alif wax maale back then
I just had flashbacks
nT6Rs.gif

Those were dark times in my life, many karbaashes :jcoleno:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
My dad is mostly cultural, my mom is more religious. Overall though they don't bother me much with religion.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
I just had flashbacks
nT6Rs.gif

Those were dark times in my life, many karbaashes :jcoleno:
I always forgot qaaf and thaal :jcoleno:
i still haven't finished alif :russ:
alif kor ma ka aqaan ni still :damn:
my whole dugsi laughed at me yesterday when i couldn't recite the alphabet without reading :damedamn:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
I always forgot qaaf and thaal :jcoleno:
i still haven't finished alif :russ:
alif kor ma ka aqaan ni still :damn:
my whole dugsi laughed at me yesterday when i couldn't recite the alphabet without reading :damedamn:
alif ba ta tha jiim xa qa......
:jcoleno:
That feeling of dread when you realise that you don't know the order of the letters :mjcry:
At least I can read the words :kendrickcry:

VixR

Veritas
Both my parents are fairly religious and pray, fast, and read Quran. And they expect us to pray, fast and read Quran. But only 25% of us prays, fasts and reads the Quran about approximately15% of the time.

Everyday I talk to my parents and get asked if I prayed, fasted, read the Quran that day. Today it's friday, and so Surah Kahf and time-traveling cave was mentioned.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
alif ba ta tha jiim xa qa......
:jcoleno:
That feeling of dread when you realise that you don't know the order of the letters :mjcry:
At least I can read the words :kendrickcry:
I couldn't pronounce dhaad right so the macalin always embarrased me when i said it :mjcry:
Somali dugsi macalins are savages walleh :mjkkk:

waraabe

Your superior
Both my parents are fairly religious and pray, fast, and read Quran. And they expect us to pray, fast and read Quran. But only 25% of us prays, fasts and reads the Quran about approximately15% of the time.

Everyday I talk to my parents and get asked if I prayed, fasted, read the Quran that day. Today it's friday, and so Surah Kahf and time-traveling cave was mentioned.

they don't know you are a gaalad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts