how religious are your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
My ayeeyo is very religious not really my parents.

But even she refuses to go to anything but an OG mosque.
:denzelnigga:

is that a specific gang-member mosque?
tumblr_mf8wmoohrl1rhtdovo1_500.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
my dad isn't very religious but he cares about Islamic identity if that makes sense

my mom is very religious in the Somali way :lol: . I can't even blast music around her without getting lectured :deadrose:

my late mother was very religious and my step mom kind of is too. but I've never seen my dad pray or even look at a quran.

my step mom never says shit and my dad is practically atheist his damn self.

VixR

Veritas
My favourite story in that Surah is Musas misadventure with his child killing friend :siilaanyosmile:
Khidr.

The story was, I think, that the child would've grown up to be 'aasi to his parents. A little preemptive killing of a yet-to-be disobedient child :whew:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
On the other hand, I'm pretty sure my grandpa is a literal Marxist

:dead::dead::dead:
Same wallahi AUN he named my aunties child Marx.
:dead::dead::dead:

my dad isn't very religious but he cares about Islamic identity if that makes sense

my mom is very religious in the Somali way :lol: . I can't even blast music around her without getting lectured :deadrose:
This ^

I'm greeted with ilaahi ha ku soo hanuuniyo every time I electric slide through the door :deadrose:

Both parents are religious, but my moms more religious than my dad. We all have to pray, fast & dress modestly. I started to wear the hijab by my own choice they never told me to wear it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending