how religious are your parents?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
My dad isn't very religious. He prays whenever he wants and does his thing but still holds to the muslim identity.
My mom became religious when she got married to my father idk how cuz both were wild when they were young but it happened:wtf: and she's now the pray or you'll go to hell type.

My dad isn't very religious. He prays whenever he wants and does his thing but still holds to the muslim identity.
My mom became religious when she got married to my father idk how cuz both were wild back then but it happened:wtf: and she's now the pray or you'll go to hell type.

Do you realize that you are talking negatively about your parents? Most of you here had no good upbringing. No wonder your contributions are trashy.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
As long as you don't pass your ignorance as fact, you can keep defecating on the thread as you have been.

Ok sxb, whatever you say. Now cool yourself down, seems like you're easily offended. And don't presume to know what my ''gaalnimo'' is based on :ufdup:

Jeesto

VIP
Do you realize that you are talking negatively about your parents? Most of you here had no good upbringing. Now wonder your contributions are trashy.
Inaadeer isdaji. Waxaas wax laga kululaado maaha. :manny: Somali hooyos are often way more religious than the fathers and lecture their children on how they will end up in Jahannam if they don't pray and stuff.

Ok sxb, whatever you say. Now cool yourself down, seems like you're easily offended. And don't presume to know what my ''gaalnimo'' is based on :ufdup:

I don't need to presume, it is well defined and out there. Just pointing out that at least don't be too lazy cosigning Vixtr's ignorance. You lot have a habit of taking liberty in comments when it comes to Islam without an iota of investment in it. You would not comment on anything else like that but Islam if you had no clue about it.

Last edited:
Inaadeer isdaji. Waxaas wax laga kululaado maaha. :manny: Somali hooyos are often way more religious than the fathers and lecture their children on how they will end up in Jahannam if they don't pray and stuff.

Think of it this way: If you were a parent and your son/daughter were participating on a forum like this, what would you expect them to say? No one should talk about their parents negatively period. Whatever sin they incurred, or whatever good they have done, it is between them and their creator. You fruits of their labor and sweat should worry about yourselves. You can only comment about yourselves. And if you have to say something about your parents, it better be good. That is the Somali spirit. Some of the people here intentionally soil their parent's dignity to make their irreligiousity running through their family. That is lowly.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I don't need to presume, it is well defined and out there. Juts pointing out that at least don't be too lazy cosigning Vixtr's ignorance. You lot have a habit of taking liberty in comments when it comes to Islam without an iota of investment in it. You would not comment on anything else like that but Islam if you had no clue about it.

I'm sorry for not remembering every detail of that story, it's been a while since i last read the Quran. Ok? Happy?

Although your assumptions about my life is amusing to say the least. Not an iota of investment in Islam? Sure sure :mjpls:

I'm sorry for not remembering every detail of that story, it's been a while since i last read the Quran. Ok? Happy?

Although your assumptions about my life is amusing to say the least. Not an iota of investment in Islam? Sure sure :mjpls:

As long as you are honest about your zero knowledge of Islam, I will have no issues with you. Giving an expert opinion on a subject requires backing and evidence. You would not give an opinion on medicine for integrity. Same rules apply to Islam. You zip it or you have facts, nothing in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending