How small is your circle of friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

syntax

Catch cases kulaha truth of the matter is they wouldn't catch a fry if situation got real serious real fast, wacaadi we all been there kid hanging with the squad being a nightmare to cadaan people actually all human beings in my case :lolbron:, you'll grow out of it as you get older.

Don't compare your shitty friends to mine. They've actually taken the L for me on numerous occasions in serious matters i won't disclose on sspot.

I'm going to stop commenting about the quality of my friendships cuz this shit is getting pretty gay now.

S

Shamis

syntax - you're not a good friend if you let them take a serious L for you. You took advantage of their nature yarow.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Vice is spitting some:z1banet:I mean writing lol

Friends come and go that's :dzmxmmb:true. Where ever you go you'll find new people to be friends with. I got homies back home who I grew up with. I left them at like 10. I visited them after being gone so many years and it felt like I never left. We might be far away from each other but when we he together we will still have those memories as kids and look back and laugh. You don't need friends to be right next to you 24/7 everybody got life.

Lol at your homies catching cases for you :deadmanny:Nigga this ain't no movies it's real life. Only an idiot would do such thing.

S

syntax

syntax - you're not a good friend if you let them take a serious L for you. You took advantage of their nature yarow.

lol you're right but both times it was out of my control. It involved not snitching and I can't control their mouths.

U

uncleruckus

You can't use paper money in prison :dead: that's it im logging out for a few, @Shamis when I come back have my contraband ready :deadmanny:

S

syntax

Lol at catching body for you :deadmanny:Nigga this ain't no movies it's real life. Only an idiot would do such thing.

I didn't even say body :/ I said catch a case which has happened. Would you snitch on ur nigga for a light case?

Then again after hearing all your voices on this shit all you motherfuckers sound like Herberts and Johnsons, I'm not surprised at any of this shit I'm reading

giphy.gif

at this point in my life i dont need a fried if that nigga aint beneficial to what im doing tell em keep it moving.

here are few rules i live by:
Never put too much trust in friends
Win through your actions never through argument
play a sucker seem dumber than your are
Do not go past the mark in victory know when to stop
act like a king to be treated like one
your reputation guard it with your life
say less than necessary
Conceal your intentions
Plan all the way to the end

life is hard:francis:

S

Shamis

lol you're right but both times it was out of my control. It involved not snitching and I can't control their mouths.
So they never snitched? I'm no legal expert but they could have landed in serious trouble if the crime was serious - stop being a little terror and putting people in these situations! lol

@Uncle-ruckus So its not like that Beyonce and Lady Gaga video? :drakelaugh:

U

uncleruckus

Don't compare your shitty friends to mine. They've actually taken the L for me on numerous occasions in serious matters i won't disclose on sspot.

I'm going to stop commenting about the quality of my friendships cuz this shit is getting pretty gay now.

The jokes on you young whippersnapper I don't have friends, only acquaintances :lolbron:

S

syntax

So they never snitched? I'm no legal expert but they could have landed in serious trouble if the crime was serious - stop being a little terror and putting people in these situations! lol

Wa ruunta but this was in my past. I was a lot different back then, but what they did was a testament of their loyalty and i always try to repay it back by being as loyal as possible. There are some good friends out there that will ride out for you, it's your job to repay their loyalty with yours.

S

Shamis

Wa ruunta but this was in my past. I was a lot different back then, but what they did was a testament of their loyalty and i always try to repay it back by being as loyal as possible. There are some good friends out there that will ride out for you, it's your job to repay their loyalty with yours.

This doesn't sound good. How far are you willing to go for them? Whatever happened to lending each other small notes and promising not to disclose a family secret?

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
I didn't even say body :/ I said catch a case which has happened. Would you snitch on ur nigga for a light case?

Then again after hearing all your voices on this shit all you motherfuckers sound like Herberts and Johnsons, I'm not surprised at any of this shit I'm reading
Would snitch on your friend kulaha fuk outta here with your dumb ass question. Yaac ninyow:camby:

I know a lot of people because of common business, but it's fairly superficial. I've never really had an intimate friend or whatever, except one exception. That was in a moment of weakness and I've learned my lesson.

S

syntax

Would snitch on your friend kulaha fuk outta here with your dumb ass question. Yaac ninyow:camby:

So you wouldn't? Aight then stop acting like a whiteboy

@Shamis lool nowadays not that far. Im not that reckless anymore, and you're right good friends don't let others get into that situation.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I cut most people off from my life in the last couple of months I ain't go no more time about chicks stapping behind my back so I went from having tons of friends to small circle of friends.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Damn, some of y'all sound depressing af.:dwill:

I have a few good friends and a lot of acquaintances. I would take a bullet for my oldest friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.