How to approach somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone

I live in a small village, in europe. Sadly I do not know somali girls. Therefore i have no experience on how to approach them. What are your experiences? I am asking this question because i dont want to embarrass myself and do something that is considered embarrasing in somaliculture. Also i have questions that are a) if i find a somali girl that i like, do i have to marry her right away or can we date? B) If we cannot date, how can i get to know her?

Thank you for your help [emoji4]

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
tumblr_n7wtd0cdtz1swebfpo1_250.gif

Somali girls are like any other ethnicity/race. if you like one then talk to them normally, don't be a creep, simp, weird and broke.

You can definitely date/court, it really depends on the girl and how religious she is. Shuukansi/flirting is pretty similiar across all cultures, but the most important thing to do is to approach and don't let rejection get to you.

tumblr_n7wtd0cdtz1swebfpo1_250.gif

Somali girls are like any other ethnicity/race. if you like one then talk to them normally, don't be a creep, simp, weird and broke.
Yes but i asked because different culture could mean different dating culture.

Last edited:

Mike Hunt

Astra incliant sed non obligant
I was told my biological parents were somali refugees.

Unless you ask the willing women who might give you advice, at this point no self respecting son of Irir will give you advice on how to approach our women, our mother and sisters are Somali women after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.