How to approach somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe you should search and try to find your biological parents.
By the way, do you feel that you are a Somali? And how did you learnt it ?:patrice:
And how is your relationship with your adoptive parents?
Never met an adopted Somali before.:ehh:

Ain't nothing to it :bell:

stock-vector-cartoon-caveman-dragging-a-cave-woman-31004170.jpg

Maybe you should search and try to find your biological parents.
By the way, do you feel that you are a Somali? And how did you learnt it ?:patrice:
And how is your relationship with your adoptive parents?
Never met an adopted Somali before.:ehh:

I wish i knew how to start. Yes, i feel like i am somali but also like i am a Finn. My relationship with my adoptive parents is very good, i live with them :) I see them as my parents. I respect them.

I wish i knew how to start. Yes, i feel like i am somali but also like i am a Finn. My relationship with my adoptive parents is very good, i live with them :) I see them as my parents. I respect them.
Do you think that they are in Finland? Your biological parents.?

The only thing i know is that they are not together and that my mom could not take care of me. She gave me away and thats why i am scared to meet her honestly.

It might as well be true! She lives in the same country as you but never thought of the idea of getting to know you. Lil man you were a one night thang :ufdup:

I am happy that i am alive today and i am muslim thanks to Allah. I know my mothertongue and i have a good job. I am very lucky and i wish the best for my biological mother thats all i can say man.

@mazdar30 its great you're taking interest. Seeing as Finnish xaliimos are probably like other Scandinavian xaliimos, just say hi. Do you go to school? If so you probably have some to speak to. They love being noticed ( like every other person)

Hi everyone

I live in a small village, in europe. Sadly I do not know somali girls. Therefore i have no experience on how to approach them. What are your experiences? I am asking this question because i dont want to embarrass myself and do something that is considered embarrasing in somaliculture. Also i have questions that are a) if i find a somali girl that i like, do i have to marry her right away or can we date? B) If we cannot date, how can i get to know her?

Thank you for your help [emoji4]

Don't worry our girls married from every ethnicity under sun :( you find a nice girl. Especially since you are soon to be doctor. Just go to Somali events in your city or nearby countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.