How to approach somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
@mazdar30 sorry to hear about your mum and I hope you reconcile with her one day. @McLovin is a fellow Somali from Finland. I think he can answer many of your questions about Somali culture, traditions and maybe even help you get in contact with Somalis in your city/area.

It might as well be true! She lives in the same country as you but never thought of the idea of getting to know you. Lil man you were a one night thang :ufdup:

Have you no heart man that was so unnecessary :westbrookwtf: imagine he's not trolling us and he's genuinely a lost Somali who wants to reconnect with his people

I'm out here tryna blend in with the whites and you send me on a reverse cultural mission? :birdman: :lolbron:

Jk welcome sxb @mazdar30. Hop in my pms we have a lot to learn

camilo-nunez.jpg

What is your personality like? You sound way more cadaan than somali honestly. You sound composed too which is a good trait to have in order to deal with somali girls without going nuts. good luck bro and keep browsing somali websites to learn more about the culture.

As for approaching somali girls, I suggest starting with your school since they have some there. If that fails, start with somali boys(the good ones), and see if they can introduce you to someone.

rabshole

Aragaani
I'm out here tryna blend in with the whites and you send me on a reverse cultural mission? :birdman: :lolbron:

Jk welcome sxb @mazdar30. Hop in my pms we have a lot to learn

camilo-nunez.jpg
Guys are you sure this is a good idea? :damn:
He just found islam {alhamdulillah} and now we're entrusting him in the hands of a murtad billa calaykim waa idin sidee:damn::snoop:
@McLovin you better not do anything.
Dont you even try to plant any seeds :damn:
I dont trust him guys not one bit

He just found islam {alhamdulillah} and now we're entrusting him in the hands of a murtad billa calaykim waa idin sidee:damn::snoop:
Calm down neef yahow he's in good hands. If living with cadaans his whole life didn't turn him gaal what makes you think I can?:dabcasar:

I will however fill him with my somaliweyn propaganda and inform him of the fairytale origins of qabiil. As for his diin, I hope he keeps it. He'd be more relatable to the Somali community as a muslim than a gaal :ehh:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP

He's a cultural Muslim :pachah1:

rabshole

Aragaani
Calm down neef yahow he's in good hands. If living with cadaans his whole life didn't turn him gaal what makes you think I can?:dabcasar:

I will however fill him with my somaliweyn propaganda and inform him of the fairytale origins of qabiil. As for his diin, I hope he keeps it. He'd be more relatable to the Somali community as a muslim than a gaal :ehh:
gobonimo waa u dhalasho :wow:
Fair point sxb :manny:
As for the somali weyn :lolbron:
By all means any:lolbron:

DiricLover

Qalanjo
Honest question you think I'd fare good in Birmingham? :cosbyhmm: What's the situation there
It's good! do come. Food is very good and cheap. Weather is very cold but I suppose you're used to that. hmmm the people here are very friendly except the cadaans but you will hardly see them since it's hella diverse.

You wont see many Somali girls unless you go to the salafi masjid where they'll be in cue waiting for an ex con convert, including me :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
You wont see many Somali girls unless you go to the salafi masjid where they'll be in cue waiting for an ex con convert, including me :mjlol:

:dead:

I was in Birmingham few weeks ago. Stayed there 1 day and escaped back to my city. You
are right it is cold af.

It's good! do come. Food is very good and cheap. Weather is very cold but I suppose you're used to that. hmmm the people here are very friendly except the cadaans but you will hardly see them since it's hella diverse.

:dead:

I'll be there soon Insha'Allah. London too.

2017 gonna be popping :rejoice:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

shidd

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac

:fantasia2:
Pass me what you smoking :denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.