How to approach somali women?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
How's a girl saying "i had sex with a lander but im still virgin" Because they don't exist

kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk twitter cracks me up walee

Your so cute... Don't apologise.

Just approach her like any other female, you can also meet somali girls online too if they are none in your village.

Go to http://www.lovehabibi.com/dating/somali-dating/. You can join for free and search for somali girls only and select the country and age.

Thank you, i am actually moving to Helsinki next month which is why i started this thread. I think i will meet real people in real life there, i dont trust dating sites :)

Thank you, i am actually moving to Helsinki next month which is why i started this thread. I think i will meet real people in real life there, i dont trust dating sites :)

That's exciting Wallahi... Make sure you keep us updated and if you ever need advice on somali girls... Just ask me or any other ladies on here

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How to approach a Somali women? Wut, ma different species baa? Some Steve Irwin type of shit :mjlol:

Nah you don't need to do that unless they very religious they will ask for it.

But your good to go, it will be great for you to interact with somali females they are what every somali man needs.
Yes, i thought so. Honesty mahram sounds like a third wheel :) Do you guys watch integration tv, i found it on youtube.

Yes, i thought so. Honesty mahram sounds like a third wheel :) Do you guys watch integration tv, i found it on youtube.

Yeah I don't know what that is but I think it's like a chaperone I'm assuming lol

Yeah that's the Canadian one right? I saw the episode with the somali girl who had acid thrown on her face, and the Chinese guy trying somali food for the first time.

It's pretty ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending