how to deal with cramps

Take paracetamol as soon as you start and then for every 3 hours after that. Also having a hot water bottle really helps.

I also get really bad cramps, especially in the summer I can

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Abaayo I’m dealing with this rn I literally broke down crying and vomited at work and had to go home that’s how bad it’s is

came home took a like 1hr shower still felt shitty

my mum bought me this thing called myoovi I put it on immediately cramps went like it’s actually so good it’s similar to

anyways it’s kinda expensive like 70£ but if you don’t want it there’s like 60 day return it’s so worth it honestly I wouldn’t say I’m well enough to go outside and excersize etc.. I’m still sick but the pain is basically gone and I’ve got a hot water bottle between my legs to double up I don’t feel any pain literally I sleep with it too
I hope you get well sis ☹️☹️☹️.My pain is over know but it’s hard to sit down 😭😭

wonyluvr

VIP
My cramps have slowly improved ever since I started eating better and working out.

It takes time Ofc, but it’s worth it.

I used to not be able to go without medication, now I don’t even need an Advil and the cramps only last a day
I eat a bunch of junk tbf nor do I work out I should start :hillarybiz:

wonyluvr

VIP
Take paracetamol as soon as you start and then for every 3 hours after that. Also having a hot water bottle really helps.

I also get really bad cramps, especially in the summer I can
my cramps have died down :rejoice: but I’m scared they will hit my harder in the morning 😭😭

Trending

Latest posts