how to deal with cramps

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
A30E18D2-29D3-4104-BC4B-BA716D67A9D0.jpeg

help me

I get horrible cramps to the point I vomit and get bedridden. The only thing that helps is paracetamol or ibuprofen, and if it is really bad, that dont even help.

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
I get horrible cramps to the point I vomit and get bedridden. The only thing that helps is paracetamol or ibuprofen, and if it is really bad, that dont even help.
The paracetamol is really kicking in this time ALX :rejoice: .I’m thinking about lunch now I think if I stay hungry it’ll get worse.

Abaayo I’m dealing with this rn I literally broke down crying and vomited at work and had to go home that’s how bad it’s is

came home took a like 1hr shower still felt shitty

my mum bought me this thing called myoovi I put it on immediately cramps went like it’s actually so good it’s similar to
just buy one of these, am not a girl so i dont know if they actually work
View attachment 330121
anyways it’s kinda expensive like 70£ but if you don’t want it there’s like 60 day return it’s so worth it honestly I wouldn’t say I’m well enough to go outside and excersize etc.. I’m still sick but the pain is basically gone and I’ve got a hot water bottle between my legs to double up I don’t feel any pain literally I sleep with it too

Also if your like me get your iron up vitamin deficiency makes cramps 10x worse try be healthy for the month next time it will be better trust

My cramps have slowly improved ever since I started eating better and working out.

It takes time Ofc, but it’s worth it.

I used to not be able to go without medication, now I don’t even need an Advil and the cramps only last a day

Trending

Latest posts