How to end qabilism

Status
Not open for further replies.
that doesn't sound bad. there's no way they can unofficially annex it like that. I was more worried about and actual integration, because no country likes to be landlocked so we know how that turns out

I said through changing the demographics and right now we saw how the Ethiopian illegal immigrants are coming to north Somalia, in long term they will outnumber us

angrycat

not so sad after all
Ending poverty will end qabiil. Nobody has time for qabiil when you work a 9-5, send your kids off to school, and chill on the weekends.

Somali people back home do nothing all day but chew khat, talk qabiil, and occasionally kill each other over wells.

I agree with this. boredom and povery is what leads kids to join shabaab. I mean, we all are somali, we deal with somali people on a regular basis and know they aren't bloodthirsty savages, but hunger can affect people in such ways

I see. or as they say in the old country,gartey

Imagine just 10 millions from them plus they have highest fertility levels in Africa, like in 1991 Somalia 's population was 5 millions and Ethiopian 30 millions. Today Somalia is 10 millions and Ethiopia is over 90 millions. We can not have open borders with them. And people here are calling me qabilist because I expose their dumb leaders(president)

We've already been denied entry to the EAC thank God, open borders = the extinction of the Somali race.

Although, the idiotic government wants to have a visa free pact with Kenya

:mindblown:

Now I am qabilist because I exposed the dumb corrupted presidents of Somalia

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Somalia needs sports and anime

Something to do in the off season of fighting and corruption :pacspit:

The only gaal is you and the rest of Banu Jeberti.Stop following me ibn sharmuta:birdman:

Didn't I tell your ass to shut the f*ck up. Ey yahow kahaarij ka ah. You are an embarrassment to all Isaaq people, don't claim their tribe you sad stupid f*ck. You stopped being isaaq the moment you uttered those gaal blasphemous comments ya kalb. IDK how any Isaaq would associate themselves with a fucking retard like you

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
He is dead focus on future now and don't make him excuse for the failure of your leaders
If you want to end qabyaalad Jeberti rats have to admit that Barre was a gaal who massacred many Somalis in order to move on to the future!

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
You dumb f*ck, she will never get along with you because you are a khawarij who called her clan Gaalo
She is gaal because she supports Barre and so is every single Jeberti rat.Only a gaal would support killing 100,000 muslim qureishis

She is gaal because she supports Barre and so is every single Jeberti rat.Only a gaal would support killing 100,000 muslim qureishis

STFU you ignorant dumb cuck, you are a stupid tribalistic barbaric dumb c*nt. You are an embarrassment to Isaaq people, so keep your fucking mouth shut :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts