How wezternized is your family?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family is the least Westernised in my family we didnt celebrate birthdays but my cousin's used to get 100$ in their birthdays while I was broke :mjcry:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
westernised and Somali, HA ! That's is an oxymoron my friend, their is no 'westernised Somali', Islam is a way of life consequently exiles any form of 'western culture'. Don't make me laugh even in two hundred years time Somali's would fester in their own filthy ghettos. No room for progress or critical thought...

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What's wrong with celebrating birthdays? None of you had birthday parties? Your mom never baked cupcakes, cookies and made Sambusa for your class on your birthdays? :ayaanswag:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What's wrong with celebrating birthdays? None of you had birthday parties? Your mom never baked cupcakes, cookies and made Sambusa for your class on your birthdays? :ayaanswag:
Only westernised Somalis who have the flair to integrate do this, those who are brave to create parties for the little ones and invite their school mates round their house for celebratory event is rare indeed in the Somali community.

I really can't tell. One moment they tell me to get a girlfriend and the other they force me to go the mosque. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending