Sex exchange for grades in universities in Somalia

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
I’m not surprised this has happened in many different countries this is evil

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Wasn't surprised by that Reddit comment section lool. Tons of niggas think our country is a paradise even though it's run by barbarians

wonyluvr

prima hablood πœ—πœšβ‹†β‚ŠΛš
VIP
Wasn't surprised by that Reddit comment section lool. Tons of niggas think our country is a paradise even though it's run by barbarians
Too many sexual deviants let’s bring back public lashings in big cities :camby:who wants to face the wrath first :yacadiim:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
To be honest this happens everywhere in the world its normal nice try OP for trying to label this as specific to somalis lol.

ahhhh diaspora somalis get shocked when they realize the country/culture their parents left is not the one that exists today.

The breakdown in governance/institutions and socialnorms in Somalia has created a very weird society Authubillah 😭 it’s going to take alot to reverse widespread social/moral decay.

Dugsis, university, every other workplace is predator central πŸ’€ and there is very little legal protection or social backlash for this filth. Only God can save us.

ahhhh diaspora somalis get shocked when they realize the country/culture their parents left is not the one that exists today.

The breakdown in governance/institutions and socialnorms in Somalia has created a very weird society Authubillah 😭 it’s going to take alot to reverse widespread social/moral decay.
Nope, they’ll believe that Somalis have been murdering each other for decades over qabil, houses and lands but anything pertaining to woman is a lie.

I find it awfully strange how a lot of the male posters on Reddit saying it must be fake and that twitter and facebook aren’t reliable sources of information.

Haven’t we for the past year been getting most of our information online especially with regards to things about Somalis or the situation of Palestine? Isnt that how Gen Z get news these days hence why Zionists are frustrated by the fact that people aren’t relying on news corps these days?

All of a sudden, when a Somali journalist posts things on her Facebook/Twitter it isn’t enough?

These are same guys that will use Facebook when talking about any tribal skirmishes happening back home.

A few troubling observations she is blowing the whistle on:
  • A corrupt system where bribing staff is common to cater for the middle classes,
  • An exploitative practice targeting female students,
  • An awfully low standard of education judging from their text messages. How could she be in Uni when writing as if in kindergarten.

However, she was willing to bribe him off, and commit 'fusq' not permissible in Islam to advance her position, but had trouble with offering herself, a greater transgression of course, but a type of 'fusq' nonetheless; is she as culpable? Or is this a case of 'I do not feast on the carcass, but could gulp its broth'. In other words, willing to be dined and wined dancing the night away, but will not go to third base, and if I do not get my way, I'll scream from the roof tops.

In legal quarters, she has no leg to stand on. In Islam, she is at fault, granted scale of transgressions are not the same. In Kant's ethical doctrine, she is 'bad' at her core.

Postscript:
Another observation: Mother looks typical eedo, speaks perfect Somali, but the daughter looks quite not so Somali, and speaks as if foreign-born, a phenomenon more noticeable in young people in the whole country.

A few troubling observations she is blowing the whistle on:
  • A corrupt system where bribing staff is common to cater for the middle classes,
  • An exploitative practice targeting female students,
  • An awfully low standard of education judging from their text messages. How could she be in Uni when writing as if in kindergarten.

However, she was willing to bribe him off, and commit 'fusq' not permissible in Islam to advance her position, but had trouble with offering herself, a greater transgression of course, but a type of 'fusq' nonetheless; is she as culpable? Or is this a case of 'I do not feast on the carcass, but could gulp its broth'. In other words, willing to be dined and wined dancing the night away, but will not go to third base, and if I do not get my way, I'll scream from the roof tops.

In legal quarters, she has no leg to stand on. In Islam, she is at fault, granted scale of transgressions are not the same. In Kant's ethical doctrine, she is 'bad' at her core.

Postscript:
Another observation: Mother looks typical eedo, speaks perfect Somali, but the daughter looks quite not so Somali, and speaks as if foreign-born, a phenomenon more noticeable in young people in the whole country.
Better yet, I have family with a degree that was conducted in English but can’t speak English

This is actually a lot worse then you guys think. This is just a case within a school.

This also happens in the higher up levels in the government. I've heard that women can't even get a cleaning job within a waziirs office without "offering herself first". And taking into consideration most somali women back home are in poverty probably single mothers raising multiple kids and multiple mouths to feed they are sometimes forced to engage in it even if it's wrong.

We have to create laws in Somalia to combat this. Whether it's in education or in government positions women are always being exploited and used.

I actually commend this young lady for speaking out on this issue. As it's just the tip of the mountain as to what goes on and the abuse women face to get jobs/education etc ....

Better yet, I have family with a degree that was conducted in English but can’t speak English
Boggles the mind, but then I saw this post by someone, who claims to have competed Uni somewhere in the West.

Boggles the mind, but then I saw this post by someone, who claims to have competed Uni somewhere in the West.

Don’t know what to say in that thread. I don’t necessarily agree but an 18 yr old is an adult in the East and West. It’s down to her parents to intervene and tbh I don’t understand what a 27 yr old man would have in common with an 18 yr old but it is what it is. I would be livid if it was my own 18 yr old sister but like I said, it’s for her family to advise her and they should really be keeping tabs on their kid. How an 18 yr old has enough freedom to be able to converse with men pushing 30 is beyond me.

Trending