HSM and delegation make working visit to Asmara

What annoys me about this visit is that HSM doesn't know Arabic and all the conversation is in English when the official languages of both countries is Arabic :kanyehmm:
His whole thing is being a qaraanjog elite but Somali elites have always spoken Arabic, it is like a New England wasp not speaking Latin, absurd

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Walal, Somalis cannot have a cake and eat it too.

you cannot complain about Ethiopia disintegrating Somalia, while HSM is preventing that by isolating Ethiopia and forming security alliances with Turkey Eritrea Egypt and Djibouti

what HSM said in 2022 is irrelevant to now
This is why Eritreans are the best, they love every Somali irregardless of their past actions.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Ehh it’s politics 😂
Yes he’s was just trying to get one up on farmaajo who loved that country. Now look, it’s become tradition to further grow ties between us. Eritrea is training our forces like we once trained theirs.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Are you yappin walal. Eritrean President was in Somalia in 2018, besides that Isias Afwerki and the EPLF were trained by Somalia and had Somali citizenship

Yeah, you’re Somali. Most likely Eritrean ancestry or you’re Eritrean with Somali ancestry.

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
Elaborate on how you came to this conclusion sxb. Unless you saw “walal” and ran with that

I met Somalis with Eritrean ancestry and Eritreans who have Somali grandparents. Not hating, just an observation, not saying bro is a shegaad.

My reasoning for such is the niche Somali political knowledge. How many Somalis can name the Somali ambassador in Asmara or know that Afwerki and Meles used to live in Xamar with Somali passports.

That’s just observations from this thread alone, there’s been a lot of hints across other political threads. Bro has a lot of niche Somali-Eritrean political knowledge that goes beyond fascination.

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
Yeah, you’re Somali. Most likely Eritrean ancestry or you’re Eritrean with Somali ancestry.
Haha if you say I am mixed
Somali, because I know a few things about Somalia. Then it must be it.

Maybe the somali ambassador to Eritrea
Follows me on twitter, that's is why I know his name. Maybe I know the history about the Eritrean independence struggle and the times EPLF spent in Mogadishu. Maybe.

But maybe I am part of your conspiracy. Lol

The resident Eritreans on Somalispot are thinking about the future, and the growing mutual beneficial economic and military ties between Somalia and Eritrea that supersedes any individual Somali President or government. Meanwhile the resident Somalis: “but..but..in 2019…he said..she said…wa wa waaaa”.

Truly myopic, like crabs in a bucket.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
The resident Eritreans on Somalispot are thinking about the future, and the growing mutual beneficial economic and military ties between Somalia and Eritrea that supersedes any individual Somali President or government. Meanwhile the resident Somalis: “but..but..in 2019…he said..she said…wa wa waaaa”.

Truly myopic, like crabs in a bucket.
Somalia has tie with Djibouti, so yeah its hard place to be in middle. :mjcry:

I met Somalis with Eritrean ancestry and Eritreans who have Somali grandparents. Not hating, just an observation, not saying bro is a shegaad.

My reasoning for such is the niche Somali political knowledge. How many Somalis can name the Somali ambassador in Asmara or know that Afwerki and Meles used to live in Xamar with Somali passports.

That’s just observations from this thread alone, there’s been a lot of hints across other political threads. Bro has a lot of niche Somali-Eritrean political knowledge that goes beyond fascination.
Afwerki and Meles never lived in Xamar or owned Somali passports ass non of them nor those close to them ever said or mentioned what you just typed in

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Afwerki and Meles never lived in Xamar or owned Somali passports ass non of them nor those close to them ever said or mentioned what you just typed in
Meles knew Somalia very well, as he lived in Mogadishu when he was a liberation leader in the 1980s. Meles and Eritrean leader Isayas Afewerki “lived together in a villa behind Tawfiq Hotel, north Mogadishu, and were handled by the National Security Service, provided with travel documents and Somali passports, trained and given a Tigrayan radio frequency”, a former senior Somali government official told IRIN

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP

This is accepted knowledge, Ethiopia hosted SNM and Xamar hosted TPLF. They signed an agreement in the 1980s to stop supporting the others opposition movements.

But okay.

:dead:

Trending