Humbling..

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Very, they will see the consequences of their decisons and will regret it very badly. They will regret it so much they would probably think to themselves if only i listened to those guys in that somali forum.
She will remember all those warnings and advise she received on Dunya and regret it

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Theoretically it would be, but that wouldn't work. At most you'd kill a few dozen and injure a few more. Wouldn't work.

Think WWOD (what would osama do). That man was an innovator. Air bus filled with hundreds of building, to a tower filled with a thousand more. Height and nature it's certain deaths for thousands.

He was thinking BIG. Think of the most populated area, like a building because you have people stacked on top of each other. Or if you switch up you can begin a cult, easy to fool sheep nowadays.

Remember the Jonestown massacre? 900 dead. but it wasn't good enough, no one there was memorable. The quantity was in the right place, quality wasn't.

Overall even trying to be memorable infamously takes work. Osama though, that man was going places. He started in some tuulo in Afghanistan and did what he did. Now he's burning in hell but he got the job done.

Other honourable mentions: Stalin, Hitler, Ted bundy, Jack the ripper, and Rasputin
Eh bro I rate it you actually use youtube to usefully in gathering information and not completely waste your time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ibn Yahya Al-Sooli

Anti-Qabiilism & Anti-Nationalism
Theoretically it would be, but that wouldn't work. At most you'd kill a few dozen and injure a few more. Wouldn't work.

Think WWOD (what would osama do). That man was an innovator. Air bus filled with hundreds of building, to a tower filled with a thousand more. Height and nature it's certain deaths for thousands.

He was thinking BIG. Think of the most populated area, like a building because you have people stacked on top of each other. Or if you switch up you can begin a cult, easy to fool sheep nowadays.

Remember the Jonestown massacre? 900 dead. but it wasn't good enough, no one there was memorable. The quantity was in the right place, quality wasn't.

Overall even trying to be memorable infamously takes work. Osama though, that man was going places. He started in some tuulo in Afghanistan and did what he did. Now he's burning in hell but he got the job done.

Other honourable mentions: Stalin, Hitler, Ted bundy, Jack the ripper, and Rasputin
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:williamswtf:

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Does it not just humble you that 100 years from now you will be dead buried and no one will remember you ?

Your great grandkids wouldn't even know who you are, the bare minimum they might know is your name.

All that money you earn or all those luxury items you own will be worthless.

Yet some people act arrogant.

:wow1::ileycry:

You can't live forever. Human minds can't comprehend that long periods of time. It's a blessing we get to only experience 100 at most because more than that life becomes meaningless.

Death is what gives meaning to life.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Does it not just humble you that 100 years from now you will be dead buried and no one will remember you ?

Your great grandkids wouldn't even know who you are, the bare minimum they might know is your name.

No I'll do some the world will remember me for. Inshallah
:denzelnigga::fittytousand:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Don't emo waryaa people will know me for ever thourr my work and statues they will be every where how can my grand kids forget me when my giant marble face stares at them judegingly everytime they take a shiit

Trending