I abandoned my brother and my sister during a fight

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die
So I took my legs and ran with all my strength to rush home.

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story
Are they younger than you

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba

I think a girl is flirting with me........

This is why all men need to learn combat sports at some point in their life. Imagine if this happened to you and your wife instead of your siblings. She would leave your sorry ass and find a real man. Take this as a learning experience and scrape up whatever money you have right now and go sign up at your local boxing gym.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
This is why all men need to learn combat sports at some point in their life. Imagine if this happened to you and your wife instead of your siblings. She would leave your sorry ass and find a real man. Take this as a learning experience and scrape up whatever money you have right now and go sign up at your local boxing gym.
I wouldn't recommend it, as someone who saw several stabbings, you should run or hand over your stuff, now if your cornered it's another story, it's best to cover your weaker hand with a jacket and protect your vital centre.

Idk they've got knives and outnumber you so you're likely screwed either way