I abandoned my brother and my sister during a fight

Liar Lie GIF by Fluffy Friends

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
BJJ is good but wouldn't recommend it on the streets were rules are pretty much non-existent

Can't do BJJ on concrete or similar and you clearly can't use it if you're against multiple people

Judo is a lot more practical and ends badly for the other guy especially if you're on concrete

I'd recommend Muay Thai/Boxing although it's much harder to find a gym that is primarily does Muay Thai in the West
Wrestling is the king πŸ‘‘
Judo can be very useful but Judo on Wrestling, the sheer attack of Wrestling makes Wrestling come out on top.
The sheer attack and physical domination of Wrestling not to mention how gruelling it's training is is one of the main reasons why all of the ufc greats have a strong Wrestling background.
Jon jones has a Wrestling background which he excelled at.
So did mighty mouse and DC and khabib was world sambo champion at one point I think before going ufc.

In terms of hand to hand, boxing and kickboxing is the best. Decently proficient boxer/wrestler can pretty much deal with everything and this is a nigga with maybe 4yrs medium hard training.

Wrestling is the king πŸ‘‘
Judo can be very useful but Judo on Wrestling, the sheer attack of Wrestling makes Wrestling come out on top.
The sheer attack and physical domination of Wrestling not to mention how gruelling it's training is is one of the main reasons why all of the ufc greats have a strong Wrestling background.
Jon jones has a Wrestling background which he excelled at.
So did mighty mouse and DC and khabib was world sambo champion at one point I think before going ufc.

In terms of hand to hand, boxing and kickboxing is the best. Decently proficient boxer/wrestler can pretty much deal with everything and this is a nigga with maybe 4yrs medium hard training.
BJJ counters wrestling, and that's why if things get to the ground BJJ is good and standing Judo

Although wrestling isn't too bad

I put Muay Thai over kickboxing since it uses elbows and knees more efficiently, not to mention the kicks are just as brutal

Boxer/Wrestler is a dangerous combo tho

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
BJJ counters wrestling, and that's why if things get to the ground BJJ is good and standing Judo

Although wrestling isn't too bad

I put Muay Thai over kickboxing since it uses elbows and knees more efficiently, not to mention the kicks are just as brutal

Boxer/Wrestler is a dangerous combo tho
Imo Wrestling is more suited to fighting out of the ring/mat. Again it's aggressiveness is suited to mma style scenes which a street fight is more likely to mimic.

Muay Thai is basically a style of kickboxing but I'd go with kickboxing due to again it's more speed/aggression which are ideal for street fights. But in my opinion boxing takes the cake for anything striking do to again, it's speed/aggression, and directness.

Keep in mind I'm talking about what would be best for the average street fight.
Not which styles are "better" overall.

Imo Wrestling is more suited to fighting out of the ring/mat. Again it's aggressiveness is suited to mma style scenes which a street fight is more likely to mimic.

Muay Thai is basically a style of kickboxing but I'd go with kickboxing due to again it's more speed/aggression which are ideal for street fights. But in my opinion boxing takes the cake for anything striking do to again, it's speed/aggression, and directness.

Keep in mind I'm talking about what would be best for the average street fight.
Not which styles are "better" overall.
I don't know I think Muay Thai is far more brutal than kickboxing

A good kickboxer needs to learn how to box before doing kickboxing so by itself it falls short

To each their own

I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die
So I took my legs and ran with all my strength to rush home.

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story
Feel no shame 'ya gaban', for the majority of the guys here would have done exactly the same, and with a smile to tell the tale.

I explain : it was this afternoon, we went for a walk towards some neighborhood who is not very recommandable in my town, and we had some disagreements with a guy and other guys. they surrounded us but they were mainly on my sister and my brother's because he had a big phone there were 6 or 8 of them in total including 2 with knives.. I thought I was going to go to the hospital or die
So I took my legs and ran with all my strength to rush home.

Damn, I have tears in my eyes. They came back 30 minutes ago, completely stripped and with scratches, I hate it, I wish I could have found the strength to f*ck them, but I'm not Batman.

but frankly, I can't be blamed for not wanting to find myself knocked out or quadriplegic because of a shitty story
Big fan of your work saxib, I hope this is one more entry into our hall of fame