I am 26 today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:mjlol: u mean u was caught lying.:lolbron: too bad slife is no longer up and running or I'd have found when you told us you were 9 when u joined.:mjlaugh:
Caught lying about what?

Sis you're still mad about the time I called you out about wanting to kill off all of the MJs, and exposing the reason why you chose hitler nick and why you chose to have his pic as your avatar. I'm the reason why you changed the hitler avatar, don't make me make you change your nick also, don't try me hunno.

So now we are going to run with the "but you said you joined a Somali forum when you were 9" lie. What ever helps you sleep at night.

It's not my fault that your qabilism and stupidity caught up to you.

I still struck a nerve. :hahaidiot:

Caught lying about what?

Sis you're still mad about the time I called you out about wanting to kill off all of the MJs, and exposing the reason why you chose hitler nick and why you chose to have his pic as your avatar. I'm the reason why you changed the hitler avatar, don't make me make you change your nick also, don't try me hunno.

So now we are going to run with the "but you said you joined a Somali forum when you were 9" lie. What ever helps you sleep at night.

It's not my fault that your qabilism and stupidity caught up to you.

I still struck a nerve. :hahaidiot:
:browtf: lol you can't be serious. You made me change the hitler avatar? :childplease:Do you type whatever you want horta?
You're always coming back to that mj comment every time you fail to write anything else. you've said worse things right here on this site. :camby:

Gibiin-Udug

:browtf: lol you can't be serious. You made me change the hitler avatar? :childplease:Do you type whatever you want horta?
You're always coming back to that mj comment every time you fail to write anything else. you've said worse things right here on this site. :camby:
But it's true though, I've sources and witnesses. You've said you wanted to kill all the MJs and when you found out most of the members on this site were indeed MJ, you chose the nick and avatar of Hitler.

May Allah swt cure you from qabilism.

I've never seen cagdheer qabiliste before.

But it's true though, I've sources and witnesses. You've said you wanted to kill all the MJs and when you found out most of the members on this site were indeed MJ, you chose the nick and avatar of Hitler.

May Allah swt cure you from qabilism.

I've never seen cagdheer qabiliste before.
So much xaar you post Goodness. My username was metamorphosis until couple months ago. Are you saying I found out about yall's qabiil two months ago? :mjlol:don't be a cow, I am sure you are smart than that.

Gibiin-Udug

So much xaar you post Goodness. My username was metamorphosis until couple months ago. Are you saying I found out about yall's qabiil two months ago? :mjlol:don't be a cow, I am sure you are smart than that.
Ofcourse you don't think I'm smart, you're also a woman beater who hates women.

I will pray for you hunno, you're a qabiliste, Ethiopian ally, woman beater, woman hater and you're sensitive about your age.

May God cure you. Ameen,

Anigaa afsoomaali ugu badiyo meeshaan. Excellent in writing and grammar, no hick ups. Xigmaddana iskaba daa, anigaa ugu haysta, therefore, without bothering to mention an age, I take the shahado for being the Oldest.

No disputes. Y'all consider me Abtigiin.. btw, Abti sounds like a nice username.

Case closed.

Ofcourse you don't think I'm smart, you're also a woman beater who hates women.

I will pray for you hunno, you're a qabiliste, Ethiopian ally, woman beater, woman hater and you're sensitive about your age.

May God cure you. Ameen,
next time remember this karbaash before you write your cyber shuban. you can go now.:mjswag:

Gibiin-Udug

Anigaa afsoomaali ugu badiyo meeshaan. Excellent in writing and grammar, no hick ups. Xigmaddana iskaba daa, anigaa ugu haysta, therefore, without bothering to mention an age, I take the shahado for being the Oldest.

No disputes. Y'all consider me Abtigiin.. btw, Abti sounds like a nice username.

Case closed.

Abti wuxu u egyahay Abdi, meshaan ashy abdi's ba laga yaqana. Tan labaad afsomaliga qoritanka saas maa u adka. Midga udonqosan waraabe xataa wudu qoori kara.

Kuhadaalka baa la isku heysta.

Status
Not open for further replies.