I am 26 today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anigaa afsoomaali ugu badiyo badiya meeshan meeshaan.. Excellent in writing and grammar, no hick ups. Xigmaddana iskaba daa, anigaa ugu haysta, therefore, without bothering to mention an age, I take the shahado for being the Oldest.

No disputes. Y'all consider me Abtigiin.. btw, Abti sounds like a nice username.

Case closed.

8/10:yacadiim:
well done, just be careful with the spelling and in sha Allah you could reach my level one day.:lolbron:

wow you must have a PhD in all things somali then.:dwill:

where the other forums more fun because i cant imagine spending a year let alone 9 years in SSpot. :kanyehmm:
They were more or less the same as sspot. of course you are not, but you might come back years later, you never know. I learned so much from those sites so i guess it wasn't all waste.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
They were more or less the same as sspot. of course you are not, but you might come back years later, you never know. I learned so much from those sites so i guess it wasn't all waste.

Right? 90% of what I know about Somalia was learned there

:dead:

Right? 90% of what I know about Somalia was learned there

:dead:
I remember I had my qabiil mixed up, somebody on slife in 2008 corrected it for me. That's where I learned how qabiils break down, the different regions in somalia, difference in dialects, the qabiil beefs, dawladii hore, the civil war. Pretty much almost everything I know.:mjlol:

I remember I had my qabiil mixed up, somebody on slife in 2008 corrected it for me. That's where I learned how qabiils break down, the different regions in somalia, difference in dialects, the qabiil beefs, dawladii hore, the civil war. Pretty much almost everything I know.:mjlol:
in the six months that I've been here, my knowledge of qabiils has somehow gotten worse. I'm picking up on the derogatory (if you can call it that) terms for different qabiils but I'm not certain which one is which.

i do know my sub-clan now.

in the six months that I've been here, my knowledge of qabiils has somehow gotten worse. I'm picking up on the derogatory (if you can call it that) terms for different qabiils but I'm not certain which one is which.
:francis: you are an exception. real talk tho, I think it's because we don't discuss qabiils that much here. on the other sites i mentioned, it was all that was talked about.

at least in qabiil talks, you learn something. the gender wars are useless and waste of time.

with gender wars, its the just the same regurgitated 'halimo this, farah that'. nothing serious even if its a waste of time.

qabiil talk is serious and brings out the ugly side of people. lets be thankful we don't engage in that nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts