I am quitting this forum…

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is solely due to the recent influx of atheists who will not stfu about their irrational views… They have ruined the forum with their bullshit. They are very cunning, dishonest and aggressive. They will not have a reasonable discussion with you. Rather, they will constantly regurgitate the same bullshit and try to pass off their stupid hypotheses as facts. They are willing to revise history to suit their whims. Heck, they are even trying to discredit Islam by mentioning the misdeeds of Muslims… You do not attack a religion by attacking its adherents, how stupid… Islam is perfect, Muslims are not. - @Realist

Adios,

Why don't you just ignore them? You don't have to debate them and I don't think it's fruitful to anyway.

I don't like the recent influx of these militant atheists either. I don't have a problem with the resident atheist posters because they are respectful and of sound mind. These ones are self-hating and enraged pinheads. Not sure how you can take them seriously?

I honestly don't understand how doqonjohnson is a reasonable mod if he is allowed to troll this place like this by inviting these atheist trolls?

AbdiJohnson's atheists have only been active on one or two threads, and you were pretty much the only person actively engaging them. Why do that if you are so sensitive??
Anyway I'm leaving the forum too, I have too much revision to do that I have been putting off.

I totally get what your saying this place is turning into a place filled with gays and atheists who are constantly bashing Islam and Muslims.

k7LOWNw.gif

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Don't pay attention to them. Simples.

I log in, find an interesting thread, raise hell with my views, upset a few sumbitches and log out.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Evolution theory is a well-established, well-respected and well-received scientific theory by many eminent (religious) scientists. If you say the theory of evolution is irrational because it somehow doesn't fit your irrational and not well-researched religious views, then you're the one being intellectually dishonest. By the way my fellow atheists never hurled any vulgar remarks towards you, so we'rent that aggressive and disrespectful as you claim we are. Whereas you have called us many names that aren't quite kosher. :dabcasar:

My fellow new atheist on this forum posed a good question respectfully and honestly. How can you demand empirical evidence for some inferences being made by Darwin (by careful study of organisms) opposed to inferences being made in a book that isn't even remotely scientific let alone reasonable?

Setting aside our differences ,I wish you much wisdom on this human experience brother! Just because we don't see eye to eye when it comes to certain theories and the supernatural, doesn't mean we have to harbor hatred towards one another as human beings! Challenging one's views, doesn't mean attacking that person(!) :dabcasar:

Peace! nabad

Evolution theory is a well-established, well-respected and well-received scientific theory by many eminent (religious) scientists. If you say the theory of evolution is irrational because it somehow doesn't fit your irrational and not well-researched religious views, then you're the one being intellectually dishonest. By the way my fellow atheists never hurled any vulgar remarks towards you, so we'rent that aggressive and disrespectful as you claim we are. Whereas you have called us many names that aren't quite kosher. :dabcasar:

My fellow new atheist on this forum posed a good question respectfully and honestly. How can you demand empirical evidence for some inferences being made by Darwin (by careful study of organisms) opposed to inferences being made in a book that isn't even remotely scientific let alone reasonable?

Setting aside our differences ,I wish you much wisdom on this human experience brother! Just because we don't see eye to eye when it comes to certain theories and the supernatural, doesn't mean we have to harbor hatred towards one another as human beings! Challenging one's views, doesn't mean attacking that person(!) :dabcasar:

Peace! nabad
giphy.gif

(over three innuendos are tied to this gif btw).

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
They haven't got the testicular fortitude to face their families & tell the that they've left the fold of Islam. So you can imagine all that pent up frustration, they're living a facade, saying masha Allah to Hooyo & coming online & speaking like Benjamin Netanyahu, hell hath no fury like an apostate scorned :ftw9nwa:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
This is solely due to the recent influx of atheists who will not stfu about their irrational views… They have ruined the forum with their bullshit. They are very cunning, dishonest and aggressive. They will not have a reasonable discussion with you. Rather, they will constantly regurgitate the same bullshit and try to pass off their stupid hypotheses as facts. They are willing to revise history to suit their whims. Heck, they are even trying to discredit Islam by mentioning the misdeeds of Muslims… You do not attack a religion by attacking its adherents, how stupid… Islam is perfect, Muslims are not. - @Realist

Adios,

So why are you still here?

Adios,

Bye man it was great knowing you.

Status
Not open for further replies.